X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

New Documentary on Dale Earnhardt, Sr

The new documentary from NASCAR on Dale Earnhardt, Sr. premieres on SpikeTV on Monday 3/2 at 10PM EST.

Looks like it will be a good watch for all racing fans!
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Not sure if anybody had a chance to watch this last night but it was probably the best documentary on Dale Sr. that I have seen to date.

Comment

• wafflehouse83
      " tears for fears "
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by MrBill
      Not sure if anybody had a chance to watch this last night but it was probably the best documentary on Dale Sr. that I have seen to date.
      gonna watch this right now

220-Vikings
      MML-Bengals
      MGA-Packers

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wafflehouse83
        gonna watch this right now
        I think you will like it. To me, Dale Sr. was the last link between the old school drivers and the newer polished corporate spokesmen that also drive a car. Racing changed forever on the day he died.

Comment

• wafflehouse83
          " tears for fears "
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by MrBill
          I think you will like it. To me, Dale Sr. was the last link between the old school drivers and the newer polished corporate spokesmen that also drive a car. Racing changed forever on the day he died.
          I am a die hard nascar fan, being only 31 I have watched both his era and so on to Gordon, Johnson and so forth. he was a driver that made a 10th place car contend for the win no matter the track. blue collar and a true peoples champ that the common work folk could get behind.

220-Vikings
          MML-Bengals
          MGA-Packers

Comment

Working...