Originally posted by Houston
    Some "update"...
    Shut the fuck up, it's a damn update.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Epidemik
      FYI

Ive always had my bookmarked saved as http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/

That has stopped working, leading me to believe the site has been down. I decided to see if maybe the homepage was working and tried virtualsportsnetwork.com and that worked, then clicked forums and that worked and saw the site was actually up.

There may be others in the same boat as I was with a previously saved bookmarks but didnt bother to check past that
      As did I. Chrispy, Bill and I thought that we solved this Saturday, and there were no issues yesterday. This morning, the malware appeared again even after the host and Chrispy have ran multiple scans to clean everything out. So we decided to go with a clean install and things should be back to normal as far as the site being up. That's what is most important for us.

As for all the plugins like Thanks and Groans, we should be seeing those coming back over the next couple days as time permits.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

One more update:

The virus was actually in the database. We did a scan of that and removed it. We also did a fresh install of vBulletin. If you notice that some features are missing or not working correctly, please post them here for Chrispy and myself to look into. I've already taken care of Thanks/Groans not affecting reputation.

Huge thanks to Chrispy for leading the charge through all of this and helping out through this as well.

Comment

• Epidemik
          Commitment to Excellence
          • Jul 2009

Ignore sub-forums feature is not working

Comment

Working...