Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Atlas
    BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
    • Feb 2010

how is it a "stimulus package" when its more than any of the DLC from WaW???

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

holy fuck...

finally got back on after 2 weeks, god damn there are alotta glitchers

Comment

• Tengo Juego
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
        how is it a "stimulus package" when its more than any of the DLC from WaW???
        I think it's just a play on words.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

$15 for map packs

Stay classy Activision

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
            $15 for map packs

Stay classy Activision
            Holy shit. Really? I read the details on Kotaku last night but didn't see a price. And two of the maps are "classic" amps from CoD4? Seriously?

This is just a reminder of why I can't stand those smug mofo's at IW. Yes, I know MS and Activision have say in the price but not so much the content. Three new maps is fucking weak. I guess they are saving themselves because they promised two map packs, which is probably all you'll ever see. I mean, we all know how well they supported CoD4..
            Last edited by Twigg4075; 03-14-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• FlawLeSs
              South Beach Talent
              • Nov 2008

maybe they will improve the ak47 and make it actually worth the unlock to be at the last level
              www.youtube.com/kingoffla

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                PTFO
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Leftwich
                Looks like my panties got wet for no reason. I still wanna play those new maps and hopefully IW made Crash and Overgrown a little bit bigger.
                that video you posted was obviously a bunch of photoshopped screens

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                  Posts a lot
                  • Jun 2009

Listening to the Major tool podcast...Bowling(fourzerotwo) confirmed that the Stimulus will be 1200pts($15)

Shit is ultra boring btw.

Adding more maps to rotation for Hardcore HQ, Adding Hardcore Mosh Pit, and map pack specific playlists.

No mention of anything else being included in the download.

$15 is a bit much for 3 new maps, and 2 modified classic maps. And what annoyed me even more, was they talked about MW2 being the biggest entertainment launch and listening to the community and blah, blah, blah... well it doesn't seem like giving back to the community is something IW nor Activision is wiling to do.

I dont think I'm buying. As much as I wanted to. Bowling did say they would release more screens and stuff to hype up the pack. But that doesn't guarantee that anything else will be included.

I hope the people who got those codes or w/e from Monster energy drinks held onto em. Will save you 15 bucks.

Comment

• StealthShot
                    Eat it
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
                    Listening to the Major tool podcast...Bowling(fourzerotwo) confirmed that the Stimulus will be 1200pts($15)

Shit is ultra boring btw.

Adding more maps to rotation for Hardcore HQ, Adding Hardcore Mosh Pit, and map pack specific playlists.

No mention of anything else being included in the download.

$15 is a bit much for 3 new maps, and 2 modified classic maps. And what annoyed me even more, was they talked about MW2 being the biggest entertainment launch and listening to the community and blah, blah, blah... well it doesn't seem like giving back to the community is something IW nor Activision is wiling to do.

I dont think I'm buying. As much as I wanted to. Bowling did say they would release more screens and stuff to hype up the pack. But that doesn't guarantee that anything else will be included.

I hope the people who got those codes or w/e from Monster energy drinks held onto em. Will save you 15 bucks.
                    Did they mention any patches?

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

Yeah, said there would be a patch to launch with the pack. Didnt say if it would fix anything, but that it would add those playlists I mentioned.

Comment

• StealthShot
                        Eat it
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
                        Yeah, said there would be a patch to launch with the pack. Didnt say if it would fix anything, but that it would add those playlists I mentioned.
                        Hmmm i'm more glad that theres a patch then a weak Map Pack.

Comment

• Atlas
                          BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                          • Feb 2010

LOL: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/530103

Comment

• Houston
                            Back home
                            • Oct 2008

This game is addicting, not because of the gameplay but the challenges I want to get.

Comment

• Dmac
                              Posts too much
                              • Oct 2008

its rumored that the map pack for the 360 will cost around 1200 microsoft points.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                                Posts a lot
                                • Jun 2009

It's not a rumor. It's confirmed and Official.

Comment

Working...