Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sharkweather
    • Jul 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goddamn campaign is addicting and sad.

Comment

• Sven Draconian
      Not a Scandanavian
      • Feb 2009

I've gotten the AC-130 twice now because of kill streaks.

Not gonna lie

I jizzed.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
        True Blue
        • Feb 2009

lol @ chodite being an average joe and not understanding playstation hasnt nothing to do with the servers. what a "donkey"

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
          Finished SP.......that shit was bat crazy. I would love to know who thought up all that stuff. Something out of a Ludlum novel with a little bit of Cussler adventurism. Nuts just freakin nuts!!

Loved it!!
          I just finished it as well. I was very impressed. I loved all the sniper sections.

Comment

• Sven Draconian
            Not a Scandanavian
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
            lol @ chodite being an average joe and not understanding playstation hasnt nothing to do with the servers. what a "donkey"
            His point isn't that playstation fucked up the servers. His point is it doesn't matter who fucked up the servers, it's irrelevant, they're broken and PS3 people can't play. Thus, he believes it better to pay for XBL, which is reliable than get a free PSN which may or may not play the game you want.

Is it childish, yes. But it's not hard to understand. Stop playing semantics. It's just as childish.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Jax
              One because Microsoft runs there own servers
              Playstation has a 3rd party run there servers and thats demonware
              Proof? I'm just curious because I remember having a big discussion about this at MM and it was proven that MS does not have it's own dedicated servers. Which is bullshit because you pay for the service. Assuming I remember correctly.

Comment

• Jax
                JarrettLeger.com
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                Proof? I'm just curious because I remember having a big discussion about this at MM and it was proven that MS does not have it's own dedicated servers. Which is bullshit because you pay for the service. Assuming I remember correctly.

Comment

• brees fan
                  Shotgunning 4ur sins
                  • Jan 2009

how is a twitter post proof of anythign?
                  (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
                    I just win
                    • May 2009

Online is back up....no lag here.

Comment

• Jax
                      JarrettLeger.com
                      • Oct 2008

I never said it was enough proof for him. But its enough for me

Comment

• Nash
                        How Bout Them Dawgs
                        • Feb 2009

i <3 this game

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                          Formerly ravensownall17
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          I believe the XBL servers are ran by MS, the server you connect to when you sign in to Live...the actual games are hosted by individual players. All XBL games to my knowledge are player hosted. Do not think there are any games on Live that run through dedicated servers, if there is, I haven't played it. I know for a fact the big three (Halo series, COD series, GOW series) are player hosted.

Anyway, I don't like the Estate map. Favela is just absolute chaos. Fire coming from everywhere, there is like no safe place on that map and the "B" location in Domination is just a bloodbath. Highrise is proving to be my favorite thus far though.
                          Last edited by BazookaJoe5; 11-11-2009, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                            Posts too much
                            • Feb 2009

Quit bitching about which online service is better and just enjoy the game.

So Spec Ops mode is unbelievably awesome. Me and my friend were playing on veteran and some of the levels were absolute craziness. I have 23/69 stars right now. I also got a time of 1:06.4 on the snowmobile race. The Favela level on veteran is nuts too, just guys coming out of nowhere.

Multiplayer is really awesome if you get a good team. I was playing with some guys who were talking and it was cool.

One game we were playing against this clan who had just annihilated us the previous game, like 7500-4200, just a brutal loss. So we were playing on Estate and of course they spawned near the house, so they took it over and had about a 15 kill lead on us. Somehow we stormed the house and got it back and proceeded to comeback and just dominate them. We were up 7100-5500 and they quit, one of them was host and we lost the connection. The clan members that didn't quit got ragged on bad and they just left screaming fags at us.

Comment

• brees fan
                              Shotgunning 4ur sins
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jax
                              I never said it was enough proof for him. But its enough for me
                              Oh really well you should check out my conspiracy thread then...
                              (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Point Blank
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Oct 2008

Beat the game earlier. The ending was fucking sick!

Comment

Working...