X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by XxJust BlazexX
    I'm hearing the servers wont be back up till later today...one of the produces tweeted:

FOURZEROTWO VIA TWITTER: #MW2 PS3 Status: Patch successful. Trophy Unlocks on PS3 now available in Single Player & Spec Ops. Adding more servers to meet MP demand.
    Why do I have the feeling that the game wasn't finished before they shipped it?

Comment

• kyhadley
      Carefree
      • Oct 2008

fuck SP, this sucks

I guess i'll study for chem then so I dont fail my test tomorrow...

Comment

• Blade
        Walking SAM site
        • Feb 2009

I haven't finished the story yet, but these questions are really nagging me, I am in Act III now....

Anyone have a guess on who the guy "Raptor" was? This is the guy you rescue at the Burger Joint in Northern VA. My guess is that he is the President.

Also, who was the guy in the Panic Room of that blown up house the Rangers move to after destroying the SAM sites?

If the game answers these questions in ACT III let me know and don't answer the questions please. Thanks!

Comment

• Sharkweather
          • Jul 2009

Does this mean no online until Friday?

According to Bowling, PS3 owners can expect a "party invite update by Friday," which should hopefully resolve this issue. Until then, players will have to make due with the single-player campaign. It's not like this "multiplayer" thing is important, right?

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
            PTFO
            • Mar 2009

I think people are confused. He's referring to the party invite issue, not the servers being down.

Comment

• theMINI
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by CHAD0034
              Also, I'm at a level 51, with a 1.68 KD. I've had the game for over a week now, however.
              They didn't reset everything on launch day?

Also, how is the online experience at 9 vs 9? Last CoD we could play 12 vs 12 which I found to be somewhat limited... now its even less...

Comment

• Vinsane
                • Nov 2008

I have yet to break the 20 kill limit. This game makes me miss GoW and RB6, Cover is there for a reason and yet it's ignored in this game as merely an object to run around, or jump over.
                25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

23-3 last game. Most of them being the .50 cal with thermo scope. A couple from an AC130, a Harrier Strike, and two Predator Missiles as well.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                    ...is amazing.
                    • Feb 2009

I'm sure the servers will be up later today. They don't want to rush getting everything back online just for the servers to crash an hour later.

Comment

• theMINI
                      • Nov 2008

I'm starting the single-player campaign on Veteran. I hope it doesn't prove too difficult after getting 3 different warnings asking me if I am sure I want to play on hardest difficulty. Made me want to reconsider, lol.

Comment

• theMINI
                        • Nov 2008

I want to know, how is the online MP 9 vs 9? Seems like a downgrade from 12 vs 12 in COD4.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by theMINI
                          I want to know, how is the online MP 9 vs 9? Seems like a downgrade from 12 vs 12 in COD4.
                          I've only seen 6v6

Comment

• Blade
                            Walking SAM site
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by theMINI
                            I'm starting the single-player campaign on Veteran. I hope it doesn't prove too difficult after getting 3 different warnings asking me if I am sure I want to play on hardest difficulty. Made me want to reconsider, lol.
                            I thought Regular was hard enough. I think Hardened or Veteran is going to be crazy.

Comment

• Goober
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                              I haven't finished the story yet, but these questions are really nagging me, I am in Act III now....

Anyone have a guess on who the guy "Raptor" was? This is the guy you rescue at the Burger Joint in Northern VA. My guess is that he is the President.

Also, who was the guy in the Panic Room of that blown up house the Rangers move to after destroying the SAM sites?

If the game answers these questions in ACT III let me know and don't answer the questions please. Thanks!
                              No its not answered. Kind of pissed me off.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                                True Blue
                                • Feb 2009

there is no chance in hell i would even try this game on veteran. like blade said even regular is tough enough for me, i die every other minute. i wouldnt make it through half a level on veteran b4 hulk smashing my ps3

Comment

Working...