X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
    people need to use spoiler tags if they are going to mention anything related to SP.

how fucking hard is it to use a spoiler tag especially when your 1 line comment is totally worthless anyways. Nobody gives a fuck what map you want to see....but thanks for letting us know the game plays in DC...fucking moron
    Dude relax.........if you didn't know it takes place in DC you are under a rock. Since every trailer since the second one has shown DC. Bowling has mentioned DC in all his interviews too. Not attacking you, just relax buddy.

Comment

• Blade
      Walking SAM site
      • Feb 2009

I am starting to get better at this game I think. I did pretty well last night along with Jerry. I am never really high up in kills, but I am above average and get a lot of assists, because I throw flash bangs like crazy.

Anyone else thing frags are useless in MP? I haven't gotten one kill off of those things. I get more kills by throwing a flash and then cleanin the room afterwards. I am debating if I should roll with the stun grenades from now.

Comment

• leaffan
        Colton Orr Fan
        • Feb 2009

Well I've waited a few days to see the results. MW2 failed hard on PC it looks like.

All those boycotters showed up big time. According to the steam stats close to 100,000 people were playing the game yestarday. There's more people still playing counterstrike then that lol.

Also you guys thought the xbox pirating was bad. Just looking at the torrent site, the amount of people downloading this game right now is off the wall. I don't think I've seen this much activity for one game in a long time. There's around 100k seeders right now and close to 400K in leechers and thats me just checking it right now.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Blade
          Walking SAM site
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
          Well I've waited a few days to see the results. MW2 failed hard on PC it looks like.

All those boycotters showed up big time. According to the steam stats close to 100,000 people were playing the game yestarday. There's more people still playing counterstrike then that lol.

Also you guys thought the xbox pirating was bad. Just looking at the torrent site, the amount of people downloading this game right now is off the wall. I don't think I've seen this much activity for one game in a long time. There's around 100k seeders right now and close to 400K in leechers and thats me just checking it right now.
          Yea and the PC fanboys are "revenge" reviewing the shit outta of this game. I think IGN has user ratings at 1.5 or something. Bunch of babies.

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
            Yea and the PC fanboys are "revenge" reviewing the shit outta of this game. I think IGN has user ratings at 1.5 or something. Bunch of babies.
            Ehh I can see some of their points. Sadly from most indications they were right. The online is spotty at best and no where near what most would consider good to play on.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
              Formerly ravensownall17
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by QUAN aka GOAT
              Favorite Online Maps:
              1. Favela- Im a beast on this map right here.
              2. Terminal- I usually rape dudes on this map but sumtimes it could go the other way.
              3. Underpass- Had some good battles in Domination on this map.

Only map I just dont care for is Wasteland I hate that map.
              Wasteland should only be in the rotation on Ground War. It's way, way too big to be a 6v6 map. On Ground War though, it's freaking amazing.

My fav maps-

1) Scrapyard
              2) Highrise
              3) Invasion

The only map I've played that I don't like is Karachi.

Comment

• Blade
                Walking SAM site
                • Feb 2009

I don't like the one that has pouring rain all over it..........Can't stand that shit. I can't see anything, its dark, and no NVGs.........booooooooooo.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                  Meat
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Blade

Anyone else thing frags are useless in MP? I haven't gotten one kill off of those things. I get more kills by throwing a flash and then cleanin the room afterwards. I am debating if I should roll with the stun grenades from now.

Definitely. I've thrown a lot so far when I see the enemy and I have only one kill total with them, and that was when I cocked it for 5 secs then threw it at a sniper right in front of me. Definitely not gonna be using them anymore for the most part.

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

Yeah, you at least we able to do some damage with them even if you didn't kill. Mine really haven't done much at all so far.

This no party chat thing too is complete bullshit. It's so hard to coordinator games, back out, etc. I do a friends only thing, but then my friends invite other friends that I don't have on my list so I can only hear half my team... ugh.
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Maynard
                      stupid ass titles
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                      Ummm.... I thought that was a pretty well known fact.
                      ummmm....not by me......and its not just this guy posting shit, its other people too. use the fucking spoiler tags

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                        ...is amazing.
                        • Feb 2009

I think I found my calling in this game -- shooting down enemy UAVs.

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

my calling is to earn the chopper gunner kill streak. i havnt unlocked it yet but got it in a care package on afgan.....holy crap....i beat the crap out of the other team. 10 kills while manning this thing.

i also want the stealth bomber. That thing is a blast to use. lays down a massive blanket of bombs.....sick if the enemies are clustered together.

Comment

• Dez
                            Get Smart
                            • Jul 2009

So i beat the game and it says i've only completed 50% of it lol. Why is that? Do i have to beat it on the other difficulties or gather all the intel cases? I played on regular btw.

Comment

• theMINI
                              • Nov 2008

Quit lying you never beat the game.

Now go back and finish it dummy.

Comment

• ChemTheThriller
                                ZzZing w/ the fishes
                                • Feb 2009

Sticky frags are my friend, I like to throw them on the inside of a wall when I think someone is coming through it...

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                                Formerly known as Peppers90
                                back in the 808

Comment

Working...