Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

i never played on rust. i checked it out in a private match, but never played a real match on it

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

4232 Kills
      3051 Deaths
      Streak: 21 (3 times)
      1.39 K/D

167 Wins
      150 Losses
      Streak: W16
      1.11 W/L

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

I've never played Rust either. My favorite map is Afghan, my least favorite is Wasteland. I enjoy every map though.

Comment

• Lupe
          Posts a lot
          • Nov 2008

I hate playing a private match on rust without the radar on. If it's 1 on 1 all the guy does is try to camp and hide. My favorite map is terminal or quarry. I hate wasteland.

Originally posted by Len B
          Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• killgod
            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
            • Oct 2008

Rust is my fav FFA map.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
              ...is amazing.
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Vinsane
              Anymore I find people on the outside all the time, key is now taking it slow and using all the cover (the tanks, the helicopter, the cars) and making your way round. I don't know why more people don't use the houses though?
              I like to go on the side of the map with the graveyard and the church. More cover and makes it more difficult for snipers to see me. I don't sprint like a mad man and shoot at anything that moves. I make sure I have a shot before I take it.

If I'm on the other side of the map (where 'B' is on domination), I like to sit behind the two houses and pick people off from over there. The key for me is to just never sit in the same spot for too long. I'm always moving.

My least favorite maps are by far Quarry and Underpass. Quarry is camped hardcore on TDM, with people sitting on those fucking retarded blocks picking me off the second I run into an ally. Underpass makes it impossible to see further than ten feet it seems. The map isn't terrible in an objective based game, but in TDM it's probably the worst map in the game IMO.

Comment

• Goober
                Needs a hobby
                • Feb 2009

Sniping on overpass with thermal scope=money!

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                  Sniping on overpass with thermal scope=money!
                  Truth. But the name of the map is Underpass.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                    Formerly ravensownall17
                    • Feb 2009

I don't mind Underpass. It's super easy to flank and get behind people on that one. I don't really understand why some people say it's so hard to see in it? Maybe it's just me...I hope you guys are playing MP with the brightness set high.

Comment

• Maynard
                      stupid ass titles
                      • Feb 2009

yeah i do....but the rain and the gray look make it hard to see because the players wear gray too.

Comment

• Sean
                        No longer a noob
                        • Nov 2008

yea wasteland is kind of boring, people hide out in the abandoned houses and underground bunkers, and if they arent, the grass is like a mile high so you cant even see them, and the huge tree wall is so large, it would take forever to crawl around it, so you have to run and then you get shot.

and the map everyone is talking about, what i usually do is go to one of the tall white things, lol, climb up and jump onto the water thing and just hide out there on the roof, i remember once i pissed off PB killing him a few times, but he got me somehow,

Comment

• Point Blank
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Sean
                          yea wasteland is kind of boring, people hide out in the abandoned houses and underground bunkers, and if they arent, the grass is like a mile high so you cant even see them, and the huge tree wall is so large, it would take forever to crawl around it, so you have to run and then you get shot.

and the map everyone is talking about, what i usually do is go to one of the tall white things, lol, climb up and jump onto the water thing and just hide out there on the roof, i remember once i pissed off PB killing him a few times, but he got me somehow,
                          What map you talking about?

Comment

• Sean
                            No longer a noob
                            • Nov 2008

underpass, my bad, and it was awhile ago when it first came out, maybe it wasnt you, it thought it was, i just remember we were in a FOOT group and i killed someone a few times before being killed by that same guy

Comment

• Sharkweather
                              • Jul 2009

Fav. Sniper Maps

- Derail
                              - Underpass

Fav. Assault Maps

- Favela
                              - Quarry
                              - Terminal

General Fun Maps

- Estate (cabin)
                              - Highrise (tunnel system)

I also have a hard time keeping straight Invasion, Karachi, Rundown and Skidrow. All seem similar to me.

The rest im indifferent towards. Dont really hate a map though.

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

Going on right now. Send me a message if ya wanna party up.

Comment

Working...