X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • July 4 1776
    Proud Vikings Lover
    • Oct 2008

Ian come to VSN, you're welcome here lol

I know im not the only person who is tired og going to OS to get there feed from ian when he could be here with fans that can offer constructive criticism instead of a "you suck 2k rules and you need to change but idk how" attitude. Also im tired personally of having to go to there site, VSN is so much better and ran by better people with mods that are on the forums.
    SKOL VIKINGS ALL DAY MVP
  • Bmore
    The True Free-Man
    • Oct 2008

sorry... who?

Comment

• Berowsk
      Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
      • Oct 2008

Ian Cummings I'm guessing. He would definitely fit in well here.
      sigpic

Comment

• Misogi
        :misogi:
        • Oct 2008

until DABADGUY shows all the videos of madden being terrible. Then we'd scare him off.
        Last edited by Misogi; 05-29-2009, 12:27 PM.
        * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• Bmore
          The True Free-Man
          • Oct 2008

if he prefers to be somewhere other then the great VSN... then fuck him...

Comment

• Leftwich
            Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bmore
            if he prefers to be somewhere other then the great VSN... then fuck him...
            With comments like that he'll never come here. Thanks Tony.

Originally posted by Tailback U
            It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Len B
              :moonwalk:
              • Oct 2008

^^^ Truth

He's welcome here. We're known to be "more open" though so I'm not sure if he'd like it. Granted, we'd never let people verbally attack gaming developers here.

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Apparently grammatically correct titles are not welcome though.

"Ian come to VSN, you're welcome here lol"
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Leftwich
                  Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Len B
                  ^^^ Truth

He's welcome here. We're known to be "more open" though so I'm not sure if he'd like it. Granted, we'd never let people verbally attack gaming developers here.
                  Might as well ban Champ now.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                  It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• DSpydr84
                    I need a sub
                    • Oct 2008

We want what's best for Madden just like he does. Our perspectives might be a little harsh, but in the end, it gives everyone a better chance at reaching their goal: the best Madden possible. I don't venture to other forums too much, but I do know that VSN offers more constructive criticism over "this sucks", and I think Madden develops could benefit from visiting a site like ours.

Just sayin'.

Comment

• adembroski
                      All-Inclusive!
                      • Feb 2009

He takes criticism just fine, but there are limits to what anybody can deal with. He's owned up to Madden's past, even though he's fought against it's craptasticness for years.

There's a line between being critical and being an asshole. "You're lazy" and "You don't care" is not criticism. It's that kind of shit that made Ian leave MM... and I don't blame him.

He'll sit there 30 pages of, "The tackles aren't getting back far enough, the DEs aren't coming off fast enough, the pocket is too wide, the corners are turning too quickly"

It's "WTF, THIS IS BULLSHIT, EA SUCKS,THEY DON'T CARE, GIVE UP THE LICENSE, 2K52K52K52K52K52K52K5 GO HOME AND DIE" that gets old real quick.

There are two schools of thought on the 5th floor of Tiburon and there's definitely a sect that believes talking to us is a waste ot time because we're gonna hate no matter what they do. Those people are laughing their asses off at Ian at this moment.

And no, Ian wouldn't be welcome here... not by a lot of the people in the locker room who'd come wandering over to the Madden forum if he showed up just to see if they could get a rise out of him. This community is not the right one to interact with the devs... there are plenty of people on OS representing our views, and there are people here that would do far more damage than good.
                      Last edited by adembroski; 05-29-2009, 12:55 PM.
                      S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• July 4 1776
                        Proud Vikings Lover
                        • Oct 2008

I personally loved what Ian has done with the community, unfortunately the he keeps going to sites that are perhaps to large and have no means of keeping the outbursts under control. OS is not that good and VSN gives more of a family feel. I have played with or against most of the major players on this site and personally believe that they care about their site and if Ian came here, I believe he might get more constructive criticism and less 2k rules jargon.
                        SKOL VIKINGS ALL DAY MVP

Comment

• AJay
                          Fighter of the Nightman
                          • Oct 2008

Adem said it the best but I think it's best he stays where he is even though it would be cool to see him post here once in a while. Plus if he did make the switch and start posting all the main blog's and coming here to take suggestions/feedback that would drag the OS crowd over here also, which wouldn't be a bad thing for the sites traffic but I don't know if all those idiots would fit in well with the main core of guys we have now.

Comment

• July 4 1776
                            Proud Vikings Lover
                            • Oct 2008

^^^that would be concern of mine if he came over here so would a crowd of idiots and tards.
                            SKOL VIKINGS ALL DAY MVP

Comment

• steeljake
                              6 rings...
                              • Oct 2008

I personally could give a fuck about the uni's being 100% dead on. White pants? Gimmie a fucking break. The piss poor game play and lack of depth in franchise mode for the last 3 years in next gen madden has been deplorable and unexcusable IMO. There was no reason they should have released a game this past year that you couldn't even play online without it D/C'ing because of a stupid camera glitch. It was almost like, 'Well, we can't get it all done but since we can just patch it we will do that." The roster updates are getting better, but in the past they have sucked. The EA crew can't take it when the general public tells them they fucked up becasue EA thinks we have no clue what it takes to make a game of this caliber. The next gen madden move has been one giant cluster fuck and EA knows this, so some amount of critism has to be accepted. Maybe th8is year they will get it right, or closer, which they have been doing each year it seems. or maybe we will all cry out loud a week after the game is out that they should give up the liscense.

If Ian wants to come here fine, but I don't feel like VSN should have to change into OS to get him here. Look what happened to MM when the mods tried to 'clean it up' so EA would grace them with their presence. If they want to come here, they are welcome, but VSN has grown by leaps and bounds without them or the snobs that post at OS and will continue to do so. VSN is killing every other site right for what it is, why fuck with greatness?

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

Working...