• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DSpydr84
    I need a sub
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
    Yeah, I'm here.

Just lurking for now. Seems like you guys have a good thing going here and I don't want to run any risk of the mods tightening up on you guys since I am here. Just reading the first few pages here I can tell there's some uh, "passionate" fans here and I don't see much reason in having to go to battle with anyone over the previous games - if you hate 'em, so be it...that sucks but hopefully we're turning things around and our team will prove to you that we're moving in the right direction.

I think it's better that I stay out of the way until you guys get your hands on Madden 10 and we can start fresh from there.

PS glenwillett why did you say I can't take any forms of criticism?
    I may not enjoy the final product, but I have all the respect in the world for a guy who's going out of his way to make the product the best it can be. It's one thing to put out something year after year and taking in no feedback and just doing your own thing, and it's another to be on forums collecting new ideas and conversing with the community. Obviously there's no use in going over anything right now, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you taking our ideas and trying to implement them into the new games.

Welcome to VSN and feel free to make yourself at home.

Comment

• T.Dot
      A Real RockNRolla
      • Nov 2008

Whats good Ian, I basically run this site, hopefully Madden is good this year

Comment

• Rayman
        Spic 'n Spanish
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
        Yeah, I'm here.

Just lurking for now. Seems like you guys have a good thing going here and I don't want to run any risk of the mods tightening up on you guys since I am here. Just reading the first few pages here I can tell there's some uh, "passionate" fans here and I don't see much reason in having to go to battle with anyone over the previous games - if you hate 'em, so be it...that sucks but hopefully we're turning things around and our team will prove to you that we're moving in the right direction.

I think it's better that I stay out of the way until you guys get your hands on Madden 10 and we can start fresh from there.

PS glenwillett why did you say I can't take any forms of criticism?
        Trust me dude, no one wants to get into battles with you.

I think you're doing a bang-up job of improving things, it's just that things had gotten so far out of hand, you can't blame us for being frustrated.

A lot of the issues I have with the game really didn't fall under your jurisdicition, but I found it frustrating that certain things seemed to be ignored. That's all.

Glad you see you giving this place a chance, though.

Comment

• BigBiss
          • Mar 2009

Ian please walk down the hall and slap the piss out of the NCAA guys

in all seriousness great work on the game cant wait to get ahold of it.

Comment

• Archer
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DABADGUY
            good to see every1 suking up. just remember u will see HARSH criticism if this game is garbage like 07,08, and 09 the so called "next gen versions".
            Should have played 07 on ps2 .... ahh those were the days

Comment

• zack54attack
              Posts a lot
              • Dec 2008

Welcome Ian

Have fun and enjoy your stay. I'm looking forward to Madden 10. I think it's going to be so much better than previous years. So hopefully you guys dont disapoint me.

Comment

• July 4 1776
                Proud Vikings Lover
                • Oct 2008

Welcome Ian, Enjoy the site, im glad i dont have to go to os anymore. VSN is 20 times better.
                SKOL VIKINGS ALL DAY MVP

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Hey Ian... Thanks for gettin over here. We asked and you did come. All i ask is two simple things I hope...

....that you stay for the long haul.
                  ....and that you please try to get someone from NCAA over here as well.

Have fun.

Comment

• Len B
                    :moonwalk:
                    • Oct 2008

That was a fake Ian Cummings that you just saw. His username was actually Lan_Cummings_EA, but used a lowercase L to make it look like an I. Needless to say he's IP banned.

Comment

• AJay
                      Fighter of the Nightman
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Len B
                      That was a fake Ian Cummings that you just saw. His username was actually Lan_Cummings_EA, but used a lowercase L to make it look like an I. Needless to say he's IP banned.
                      So Ian isn't really here? :confused2: :bawling:

Comment

• Esjay
                        Luck2Hilton
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by AJay
                        So Ian isn't really here? :confused2: :bawling:
                        I'm pretty sure he is. That's him at the beginning of the thread.

Some idiot just posed as him a few minutes ago though.

Comment

• Len B
                          :moonwalk:
                          • Oct 2008

Ian's really here.

Comment

• Krebs
                            The Fish are Sleeping
                            • Oct 2008

lulz Lan Cummings

Comment

• Garrett67
                              Glory Hole Monitor
                              • Feb 2009

I don't think VSN wants to police the forums to the extent that will be needed to keep Ian here. I'm sure he doesn't want to listen to bitching and moaning that will surely happen here.

He is fine over at OS and the news will travel here anyway.

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Garrett67
                                I don't think VSN wants to police the forums to the extent that will be needed to keep Ian here. I'm sure he doesn't want to listen to bitching and moaning that will surely happen here.

He is fine over at OS and the news will travel here anyway.
                                With or without him, I don't think anyone wants to see mindless bitching and moaning.

Comment

Working...