Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Irish
    do you see my jesus chain
    • Oct 2008

Next gen madden - i thought from my ps2 up to 360 a brand new madden would be a huge step forward, 4 years later im still waiting for a step forward

gears of war 2 - loved the original, multiplayer being flawed early killed it for me

halo 3 - never played a halo before this, main reason i switched from ps2 to the xbox side, played maybe for a week and got bored

Comment

• wr50l
      Glen & CJ are secret Huns
      • Oct 2008

Absolutely Far Cry 2. I thought that game was going to be amazing, but by the time I'd played two or three missions fighting against pathetic AI I was sick of it. Created a wonderful environment and fucked up everything that happened in it.

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by brees fan
        Shadow of the Colossus now thats a game that sucked, I don't think I ever beat the very first colossus I saw
        Last edited by FedEx227; 07-10-2009, 07:33 AM.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
          True Blue
          • Feb 2009

Fallout 3 > Shadow of the Colossus?

Comment

• Goober
            Needs a hobby
            • Feb 2009

Call of Duty 4...what a huge let down that game was.

Single player was unrealistic and nothing interesting or surprising happened in it. Multiplayer just sucked dick.

haha I kid.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
              • Feb 2009

First anyone who thinks its Madden should be shot in the face.
              You deserve all the pain you get for thinking for a second Madden was going to improve.
              Same engine thats STILL based on PS1 ground work. A team that lied to you EVERY year last gen , slapped us in the face with some BS E3 video , and you had to have bought all the shit the dickfaces at MM and Maddennation were feeding you about "next year baby!" for you to think Madden would be playable.

Anyone who paid attention knew damn well what garbage Madden was going to be.

Anyways...my vote..

Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior.

Absolute trash to the point of being unplayable.
              Nowhere on the same planet as the first 2 Ghost Recon games on XBOX1 let alone PC.

Halo 3 , GTA 4 and GOW 2 were massive let downs...BUT

Halo 3 was too short abysmal level design later levls and NEVER EVER AT ANY POINT had the scale or awesomeness promised by developers or the Fuckin commercial!!
              The MP was fantastic. So many new options and just a ton of fun.

Gears 2 SP outside of a garbage final final boss was great ..the MP was utter trash. 3 updates before it became reasonable. Took the worst elements of other MP games with none of the great stuff.

GTA4....
              Sure it couldnt live up to the hype but if Midnight club/ Burnout paradise can have such detailed and massive cities...why does GTA give me some bootleg not even close to attractive shitfest of a NYC rip off.
              Shitty selection of cars and takes too long to get interesting story and garbage worse that GOW 2 online play is just manure.

But it still was the same damn game. I personally never got into GTA because of how bored I got so quickly. My experience was the same with this.

Honorable Mention----
              Rainbow Six Vegas 2. What a half ass job.
              SF4 awesome look , and characters...but atrocious story , garbage boss , and still not listening to people online multiplayer.
              Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• brees fan
                Shotgunning 4ur sins
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                90% of games that review well never get greeted by the gamers as well, maybe if they started paying me i would love the game too...
                (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Which is why out of 188 user votes it received an 8.7?

If you didn't like the game I have no problem with that, but to say the game sucked. That's just sacreligious. It did not suck and received nothing but rave reviews from everyone users/websites/magazines/people in the industry.

It was not the most exciting game in the world and it no doubt took a while to get into, I'll definitely give you that.

That doesn't necessarily mean it sucked.
                  Last edited by FedEx227; 07-11-2009, 10:10 AM.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                    PTFO
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                    Call of Duty 4...what a huge let down that game was.

Single player was unrealistic and nothing interesting or surprising happened in it. Multiplayer just sucked dick.

[COLOR="White"]haha I kid.[/COLOR]
                    you were very close to getting ethug.txt'd

Comment

• brees fan
                      Shotgunning 4ur sins
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                      Which is why out of 188 user votes it received an 8.7?

If you didn't like the game I have no problem with that, but to say the game sucked. That's just sacreligious. It did not suck and received nothing but rave reviews from everyone users/websites/magazines/people in the industry.

It was not the most exciting game in the world and it no doubt took a while to get into, I'll definitely give you that.

That doesn't necessarily mean it sucked.
                      Maybe I'll dust off the ps2 and pop this game in if I can find where I put it, People love crap all the time doesn't make that crap any less crap, I mean we voted bush jr. in twice...
                      (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Hahaha... no I mean, it's not a crappy game but it's not a very popular or overly "fun" type of game so I have no problem with you saying you didn't like it... I just don't think you can justify saying the game sucked, especially if you never played through it.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                          you were very close to getting ethug.txt'd
                          I wouldn't say it was a ltedown but I would agree that it was/is completely overrated.

Comment

• Lupe
                            Posts a lot
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
                            First anyone who thinks its Madden should be shot in the face.
                            You deserve all the pain you get for thinking for a second Madden was going to improve.
                            Same engine thats STILL based on PS1 ground work. A team that lied to you EVERY year last gen , slapped us in the face with some BS E3 video , and you had to have bought all the shit the dickfaces at MM and Maddennation were feeding you about "next year baby!" for you to think Madden would be playable.

Anyone who paid attention knew damn well what garbage Madden was going to be.

Anyways...my vote..

Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior.

Absolute trash to the point of being unplayable.
                            Nowhere on the same planet as the first 2 Ghost Recon games on XBOX1 let alone PC.

Halo 3 , GTA 4 and GOW 2 were massive let downs...BUT

Halo 3 was too short abysmal level design later levls and NEVER EVER AT ANY POINT had the scale or awesomeness promised by developers or the Fuckin commercial!!
                            The MP was fantastic. So many new options and just a ton of fun.

Gears 2 SP outside of a garbage final final boss was great ..the MP was utter trash. 3 updates before it became reasonable. Took the worst elements of other MP games with none of the great stuff.

GTA4....
                            Sure it couldnt live up to the hype but if Midnight club/ Burnout paradise can have such detailed and massive cities...why does GTA give me some bootleg not even close to attractive shitfest of a NYC rip off.
                            Shitty selection of cars and takes too long to get interesting story and garbage worse that GOW 2 online play is just manure.

But it still was the same damn game. I personally never got into GTA because of how bored I got so quickly. My experience was the same with this.

Honorable Mention----
                            Rainbow Six Vegas 2. What a half ass job.
                            SF4 awesome look , and characters...but atrocious story , garbage boss , and still not listening to people online multiplayer
                            I totally agree. Vegas 1 blew Vegas 2 out of the water. I picked up RBSV2 the day it came out only to sell it in 2 weeks. fucking garbage.

Originally posted by Len B
                            Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Derrville
                              Dallas has no coaching...
                              • Jul 2009

Halo 3, cant play that boring POS for more than 20 mins, and i never got into GTA 4

Comment

Working...