• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kyhadley
    Carefree
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BORN4CORN
    The Option is lookin good this year LOL

do you ever try to enjoy a game or do you always trying to dig up every little flaw?

just sayin'

Comment

• Irish
      do you see my jesus chain
      • Oct 2008

Nothing wrong with that. Armando Allen trucks Michigan douches backwards in his every game.

Comment

• Chadman
        I Am Willie Beamen
        • Oct 2008

Some dude posted an HD vid on OS a little bit ago:

Georgia @ LSU

[IMG][/IMG]
        wow. that shit was so fake. no pass rush at all giving the guy time to find a wideopen receiver. Its football. Dbs cant cover someone forever. And the 40 yard pass off the back foot in the face of pressure thrown accurately? wow. same old bs.

On a positive not man coverage seems like it works. I saw instances where dbs would beat wideouts on plays. That wasnt possible last year. Wideouts always beat the dbs.
        Last edited by Chadman; 07-11-2009, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by TheWitness23
          How exactly do the teambuilder slots work? Are the slots one time use? or can you delete a team off ur HDD and then download a new team? and repeat the process over and over again.

Sorry if this is unclear i didn't know how else to describe it.
          From Pasta's Teambuilder blog:
          From “Manage Schools” you can choose to delete a school you’ve downloaded. This does open the slot back up for downloading a new team.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
            Posts a lot
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Point Blankâ„¢
            Why the hell does everyone wear Grey sleves when it's cold out. That shit looks mad dumb..lol.
            :club: The grey sleeves are driving me insane. I don't think anyone EVER wears grey sleeves.

Comment

• Chadman
              I Am Willie Beamen
              • Oct 2008

Some guy over at OS said that grey sleeves is a new rule for the ncaa.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                Spellin' n' shit
                • Feb 2009

I sure hope gray sleeves isn't a rule. White sleeves are the shit.

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Chadman
                  Some guy over at OS said that grey sleeves is a new rule for the ncaa.
                  I don't understand why that would be a rule..lol.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

Whats the rule with Grey gloves? I've always wondered that...

I think I'm gonna hit up google about this.

Interesting:
                    No player wearing illegal equipment shall be permitted to play. If illegal equipment is discovered by an official, the team shall be charged a team timeout. VIOLATION—Rules 3-3-6 and 3-4-2-b-2 [S23, S3 or S21]. Exception: If equipment in Rule 1-4-5 becomes illegal through play, the player must leave the game until the illegal equipment is corrected but will not be charged a team timeout.

Per Rule 1-4-3-d d. If worn, gloves or hand pads must be gray in color. The recommended shades of gray are Pantone Cool Gray 8C, Cool Gray 9C, 423C and 430C.

Illegal Equipment
                    ARTICLE 5. No player wearing illegal equipment shall be permitted to play. Any question as to the legality of a player’s equipment shall be decided by the umpire. Illegal equipment includes the following (A.R. 1-4-5-I):...

...Uniforms and all other items of apparel (e.g., warm-ups, socks,
                    headbands, T-shirts, wristbands, visors, hats or gloves) may bear only a single manufacturer’s or distributor’s normal label or trademark (regardless of the visibility of the label or trademark) not to exceed 2-1/4 square inches in area (i.e., rectangle, square, parallelogram) including any additional material (e.g., patch) surrounding the normal trademark or logo. No sizing, garment-care or other non-logo labels shall be on the outside of the uniform. Professional league logos are prohibited.

m. Gloves or hand pads that are not gray in color or not in conformance with Rule 1-4-5-b. A glove is a fitted covering for a hand having separate sections for each finger and thumb, without any additional material that connects any of the fingers and/or thumb, and that completely covers each finger and thumb.
                    In relevance to the gray sleeves, I don't understand why this would be a rule. The glove rule is to be able to differentiate the ball, field, and uniforms from the hands, but what do the sleeves matter?
                    Last edited by Tengo Juego; 07-12-2009, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

Wait so theres no white sleeves at all? Can someone with the game confirm this? Or just list what options there are.

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Ugh that video does not make me feel good. Horrible pass rush.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                          Posts a lot
                          • Jun 2009

Lurking the OS boards() they are saying that the gray is supposed to be white. Team color and black sleeves are still an option.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                            Posts a lot
                            • Jun 2009

Adam Thompson should be fired.

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

I'll just tell you what I told another guy on OS:

What that vid shows is not a little flaw. the dude is tackled on the fucking ground and manages to get the pitch off... that is horseshit & would piss me off in a game.

Add that to broken sliders, rosters, twitch running, lack of momentum, missing stadiums, etc. ALL BIG PROBLEMS.

Once the new shiney feeling wears off from this game, people are going to realize its not very good.
                              i just wanted to hit on the problems u mentioned.

broken sliders, rosters, ....both have patches and roster patch is supposed to come on release day....but u already know this so i dont see how its a problem

twitch running, ....dont know what this means. I dont see any flaws with the way guys run on the field

lack of momentum, ...u mean when moving on the field? if yes, then its a non issues as the players do move with momentum

missing stadiums,....im gonna assume this is true even though i havnt seen any missing stadiums. But i guess this would suck if it mattered to a person.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                                Posts a lot
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                                twitch running, ....dont know what this means. I dont see any flaws with the way guys run on the field
                                You really dont see the twitch running? Maybe I should just leave you not knowing. That way I dont ruin anything for you.

Comment

Working...