X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossMyShiiUp24
    Ready for whatever
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by raiderfan7
    What would be the downside to preordering it?
    I'm gonna pre order it today. The 1 min quarters go by way to fast. Do they give you the code right there or do they email it?
    25-4 Madden online record

Freestyle player if you want some

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BossMyShiiUp24
      When I played last night I learned there is no way you can scramble with the qb to the corner and complete a pass. This game is going to turn off a lot of those type of passers which I like. This game has potential to be the best madden since 05
      No clue what youre talking about. The only passes I completed were with Romo running right out of the pocket hitting some cross route.
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Bomberooski
        #GoHawks
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by raiderfan7
        And I just won 31-0 with the Cardinals and my TOP was only 3:11. Special Teams and Defense FTW!
        All Pro or All Madden?
        I give rep not thanks
        My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Derrville
          Dallas has no coaching...
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
          That you actually end up having to purchase the game.

wtf is with Dallas having wildcat formation ?

Why do these idiot cpu WRs still run out of bounds with a first down marker in front of them.
          You can cancel it

Comment

• RosettaStoned
            Throbbing Tebowner
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Gega
            The only complaint I can think of in that regard is eventually getting tired of looking at Polamalu, confetti, and the sad Fitzgerald. If your favorite team had a unique menu that would be great, but given the production values and obvious amount of work hours this was given I'm not sure I believe it possible.
            I'm a Steelers fan, everybody else can piss off.
            So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• DSpydr84
              I need a sub
              • Oct 2008

If you put the difficulty right in between all-pro and all-madden (using the custom sliders), you'll play the game of your life. That's the perfect difficulty level. I have to make reads in pass protection or I'll get sacked, it's not over-powering in difficulty where you feel you got cheated, and it's challenging enough to beat you once in a while. Try it out and see what you think.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                PTFO
                • Mar 2009

The head coaches aren't on the sidelines during the game

Comment

• Aso
                  The Serious House
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by DSpydr84
                  If you put the difficulty right in between all-pro and all-madden (using the custom sliders), you'll play the game of your life. That's the perfect difficulty level. I have to make reads in pass protection or I'll get sacked, it's not over-powering in difficulty where you feel you got cheated, and it's challenging enough to beat you once in a while. Try it out and see what you think.
                  Doing this i put it 2 bars ahead of All-Pro and using the Steelers i lost to the Cardinals 7-2. It was crazy though because i threw a pick at the 2 yardline, then on 4th and goal at the one i ran with Willie Parker for a three yard loss. I ended up throwing a completion to Hines Ward who then fumbled and Adrian Wilson recovered and ran out of bounds at the two. Then when down 7-0 at the end of the game with like 17 seconds left i threw a pass and it went right by Sweed and was intercepted at the one. Then what happend is they ran with Chris Wells and was stopped for a safety. So then they fair kick it and i fair catch it at the 26 yardline. Then with four seconds i hail married one to Limas Sweed who caught it at the ten yardline. So... I lost 7-2, crazy game.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                    #GoHawks
                    • Feb 2009

Wish I could get the 5 minute demo code I got from houtz to work... 1 minute demo is just not cutting it.
                    I give rep not thanks
                    My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• .RoCkEtS1
                      Cudder
                      • Jan 2009

I like the demo a lot but I found one bad problem.

When there is impending pressure and I try to throw a hard pass the pass turns out to be somewhat of a lob even though the defenders hands didn't hit the ball and he didn't touch the QB yet. The defender is about a foot away from the QB but no contact it made it has happened twice and cost me an interception...

Coming soon...

Comment

• .RoCkEtS1
                        Cudder
                        • Jan 2009

Pressure came from the side and it was his left side and I was throwing with Roethlisberger who is a Righty.

Coming soon...

Comment

• FlawLeSs
                          South Beach Talent
                          • Nov 2008

the game feels wayyyyyyyyyyyy too slow
                          www.youtube.com/kingoffla

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OJ DA JUICEMAN
                            the game feels wayyyyyyyyyyyy too slow
                            There are five speed settings in the game.
                            The demo is set to the lowest speed.
                            Don't worry about it.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Joey P
                              Smells like sex in here
                              • Nov 2008

One thing I realized, there are no more flying tackles.

And Parker is a beast on All-Pro.

Pass/Run commit isnt up or down on the RS either, still dont know that.

Cant break on a dime for user catches, might have to do semi circles because of the camera.

I guess I had more than one thing...darn

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

As long as the game will be able to increase the speed, it should be sweet (demo feels a bit too NCAA-like for my tastes in that sense).

I haven't played a new Madden game in ages so I need to get use to the new controls...

Playing as the Cards, Boldin dropped everything while Urban bailed me out plenty of times. Fitz was good and Wells has good hands.

Playing as the Steelers, Ward is a beast when he's inside. Defense had no answer for him near the goal line.

Playing defense was a bit frustrating because it's not as easy to get a good pass rush going and it seemed too slow. That should be fixed with the game though, so I'm not too worried.

my question, when did Madden & NCAA change the kicking method from pushing X to moving the sticks?

Comment

Working...