Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nukleopatra
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

I still notice too many picks, and I only have the 1 minute demo. I can imagine what a full game is going to be like. No matter how many times these guys insist the int issue is fixed, it never is.

After playing the demo, I'll rent it, eventually. I honestly have no desire at all anymore, to even play the game.

Comment

• j.hen
      Self Care
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
      After playing the demo, I'll rent it, eventually. I honestly have no desire at all anymore, to even play the game.
      After playing a game with 1 minute quarters? lol

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
        ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
        • Oct 2008

Yesterday there was a pretty big glitch in the demo.

Santonio Holmes caught a 10 yard TD pass in the middle of the endzone on a slant route, he was about 3-4 yards in, right smack dab in the middle.

The booth reviewed the play, and it was "reversed" and was instead 1st and goal at the 1 yard line.

Perplexing to say the least.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Got the David Tyree catch animation last night with Breaston. But he dropped it.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
            Posts a lot
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by J.Hen
            After playing a game with 1 minute quarters? lol
            A total of four INTs in a four minute game.. Two by me, two by the cpu.

No less than two picks in any of the four times I attempted to play it. Cpu got picked twice each time.

I can imagine what the full game is going to be like. I'll rent it, then make my final judgement, but the game is going to be the exact same, boring piece of shit it's always been. I have no desire to rush out to even rent it.

Maybe 2011.

Edit: I played both demos, btw.. The longer version felt even worse than the shorter one.
            Last edited by Nukleopatra; 08-01-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• kmanharris
              Seven
              • Oct 2008

No less than two picks in any of the four times I attempted to play it. Cpu got picked twice each time.

I can imagine what the full game is going to be like. I'll rent it, then make my final judgement, but the game is going to be the exact same, boring piece of shit it's always been. I have no desire to rush out to even rent it.

Maybe 2011.

Edit: I played both demos, btw.. The longer version felt even worse than the shorter one.
              I played the demo and got 1 maybe 2 interceptions during the course of the game. That is total and that is on the 5 minute demo so maybe its just you?

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                Buckeye For Life
                • Dec 2008

Maybe 2011.

You probably just suck.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                  Posts a lot
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kmanharris
                  I played the demo and got 1 maybe 2 interceptions during the course of the game. That is total and that is on the 5 minute demo so maybe its just you?
                  I never user pick... How the fuck is it me? The cpu throws too many interceptions.

Another year of shitty CPU AI, and too many human picks. Perhaps if I was to play online against some of you fags, I'd enjoy the game more... However, I prefer offline franchise, and judging by both demos, the CPU blows donkey dick yet again.

I thought the CPU throwing too many picks was fixed, Cummings?

Should I control my corner, and just bat the shit down like every year, to keep things somewhat fair? I'll pass. I mean, if it was me throwing too many picks and getting my ass kicked, I'd buy the piece of shit.. But it isn't.

I'll rent 10, lower my interceptions to 0, and see if the CPU quarterback can actually make a fucking throw, before I decide to pass altogether... But the demo blows complete ass.
                  Last edited by Nukleopatra; 08-01-2009, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                    Posts a lot
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by raiderfan7
                    lmao. You act like everyone is having trouble with the amount of interceptions. It is literallly JUST YOU. No one else has complained about it or had a problem with it.
                    Well, maybe you guys enjoy picking the CPU off and winning every game?

Any suggestions to fix the issue, since it's just me being..... too good at the game?

Maybe I should play with a blind fold?

Maybe next year Ian will make a new difficulty mode, for people who don't play like dumbasses.

Add that to the wishlist, Ian... Looking forward to 2011.
                    Last edited by Nukleopatra; 08-01-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                      PTFO
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      I'm really liking the demo. This might be the first good Madden in years.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't EA scoop up some of the 2K guys a few years ago? If so it really shows in the presentation. The camera views of the fans in the stands and the pre-game views of the concession stands remind me so much of 2K5.

My one complaint right now, and it is really minor, is wtf did they switch the circle and triangle (B and Y on 360) buttons on the play call screens? Man that shit pisses me off. I've been pressing triangle to back out of menus for as long as I can remember. They did the same thing in NCAA. I also can't tell you how many times I've chosen the triangle play call thinking I'm backing out of the screen,
                      Same here, although I am on the PS3

Comment

• Derrville
                        Dallas has no coaching...
                        • Jul 2009

Co sign ^^

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                          Same here, although I am on the PS3
                          So am I.

Comment

• j.hen
                            Self Care
                            • Oct 2008

Played a bunch of games on All Pro and All Madden to see the differences.

All-Pro seems more "fair" a couple games came down to 1 drive, either i'd win and it felt good or i'd lose but I didnt feel cheated, it was my mistake.

On All-Madden it was different, I managed to get the game down to a final drive a couple times and each time the AI would pull some unrealistic BS so I would lose.

Guess i'll be playing on All-Pro this year. Seems much more sim.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                              PTFO
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                              So am I.
                              Me too

Comment

• Blade
                                Walking SAM site
                                • Feb 2009

Downloaded the 5 min demo at midnight last night LOL.

Pretty fuckin sweet. I took over the Steelers, game tied 10-10 in the 4th qtr, we drive down and Mendenhall scores on a goalline run. Steeler-ball FTMFW.

The gameplay is pretty sweet. I am able to hit the WRs in stride, none of that shuffle BS, when they are about to catch the ball. The swing pass to the HB actually works now. I still suck at the draw play. I can actually play defense now w/o losing control of the d-player. Before I would switch over, and it would switch to the wrong guy, now it actually switches to the guy who can make the best play, not the best player in the area.

Overall, pretty impressed @ Pro. Gonna try All-Pro tonight.

Comment

Working...