Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

Ok so last night I played the game at All-Pro, you have to be damn well careful on Run-D. Beanie wells turned the corner on me, and I blew the tackle controlling Troy Polamalu and Beanie went 85 yds for a score. 7-7

Then I took over at the 30 and after a holding call, and me being stupid callin 3 straight pass plays, and throwin a bad pass which Karlos Dansby INT for a 5 yd TD 14-7.

Mewelde Moore returned a kickoff 100 yds for a TD, game tied 14-14.

I stopped Warner and company, and then got the ball at the 35 after the punt. Drove down the field, mismanaged the clock and hit a FG with 30 secs left in the half. I lead 17-14.

Second half starts with me receivin the ball, no return. Drove down the field again, botch up the pass play on the goalline, had to settle for a FG, 20-14. End of 3rd qtr.

4th qtr was a defensive struggle, Cards drive to the 8, and I stop them on 4 downs with a min to go. Willie Parker runs up the middle for 13 yds and a first down. 3 Kneel Downs, Steelers win Super Bowl 20-14.

By far the best game I have played on All-Pro in any Madden. I will definitely hit up this mode when I play the game offline/online franchise. Tackling was incredible, you can tell the good tacklers from the bad ones. The running game was great, I averaged about 4.5 yds against the Cards D. The passing is better too, you obviously have to have better awareness and I need to learn how to use that QB avoidance bit.

I will play with the Cards tonight.

Comment

• GridironWarrior
      Steelers fan
      • Apr 2009

I'm still having a hard time getting sacks with the Steelers.

Comment

• Blade
        Walking SAM site
        • Feb 2009

I actually controlled the Cards last night and got a coverage sack on Big Ben. I pressured him a few times too. I think there's better speed for the Cards' OLBs and DEs. I find the Steelers Ends to be too slow. Only way I recorded sacks where when I blitzed Polamalu, he got one and Harrison got the other sack.

Comment

Working...