X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Madden 10 Superstar Video

[ame="http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14270629/madden-nfl-2010/videos/madden10_gmp_superstarmode_8409.html"]IGN Video: Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 Gameplay - Superstar Mode@@AMEPARAM@@flashvars='object_ID=14270629&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/101/1010709/madden10_gmp_superstarmode_8409_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking=@@AMEPARAM@@object@@AMEPARAM@@1427 0629@@AMEPARAM@@xbox360movies@@AMEPARAM@@xbox360@@ AMEPARAM@@101/1010709@@AMEPARAM@@madden10_gmp_superstarmode_8409 _flvlowwide[/ame]

This mode is painfully addicting to me. Looks like it flows quicker without as many retarded popups.

P.S. This is an IGN video so no surprise they have a clueless fuckhead with the controller in his hands. Hold Sprint and run into defenders for pretty much the whole video. :shot:
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

I am glad they got rid of the annoying points popup

Lets just hope the cpu qbs are fixed

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by houtz
      My biggest gripe with this mode is the repetitive playcalling. If they fix that and make it more like RTTS more people would probably play it.
      RTTS is pretty repetitive itself in way.

I tried every position but it was so fucking boring out in the field.

Two whole seasons of minor league ball at SS and nothing ever happened but straight up ground balls or steal attempts. Two whole seasons and not even one fucking line drive? Retarded!

You get more variety at most positions in Madden's SS mode, but it lacks in the non in-game areas compared to RTTS.

I'm hoping it can be as fun as the one SS guy I had with Madden 07 on last gen. Played 6 seasons at FS, first two with Miami and the next 4 with San Francisco. Miami sucked (obviously) and in the 2nd season started 8-2, but finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs. San Fran saw two trips to the playoffs, I had 10 INT's in the year we made the Super Bowl, but Burner Turner ran for 250 yards or some shit and the Chargers raped us 45-10 or something like that.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
        Grind.
        • Nov 2008

I just hate the camera angle, always have

I've always wished they made it so the camera stayed to your back no matter what, like Backbreaker is doing, it would allow for lateral movement because whenever you run into trouble and there's a lane to cutback, you never know who's coming to light you up because the camera is fixed downfield.

I see they didn't bother changing it either, which is annoying.

Comment

• PEYMAN18
          Suhn.
          • Jan 2009

What is the superstar interface like? Like will it continue to send me messages about indorsements, meeting up with my agent, but you can't do it in the game, which pissed me off last year.

Comment

• jms493
            • Feb 2009

can you be a kicker?

Comment

• Blade
              Walking SAM site
              • Feb 2009

I wouldn't mind doing the Superstar mode as a Safety or WR. At WR I am hoping the QB actually looks at me. Seems like in this mode the guy was paying attention to the RB a lot.

Comment

• bdub
                Woah Cam!
                • Jul 2009

I can't wait to import my NCAA RTG Running Back to see how he does and where he goes.

Comment

Working...