X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Point Blank
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    It's crazy to see how many people are repping PS3 and how organzied this thread is so far. Compared to the 360 thread it's laughable. I thought it would be the complete opposite.
    Yeah same here.

Comment

• BigBucs
      Unpretentious
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Herm
      im torn on how to feel about it... Of course i would love to have this game on release day like Im used to. Different responsibilities prohibit me from getting this game until about a month after most of you though.

Houtz sent me a donation via paypal, i guess i'll take them if anyone is willing but please understand im not on here begging anyone for money. I'll have the game sooner or later. I've known houtz for years as well though.
      PM me your PP address.

Comment

• kyhadley
        Carefree
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Herm
        anyone who's name is wrong or missing from the first post please let me know.
        I actually just made a new one just for vsners that I'll use for this: kyhadley

also, pm me your paypal address too

Comment

• Jax
          JarrettLeger.com
          • Oct 2008

I added most of yall. I can maybe send you a few buck whats your PP

Comment

• Blade
            Walking SAM site
            • Feb 2009

EA is stupid. I love that name…I remember everytime azzhole killed me in Vegas I woul yell it lol

Comment

• Herm
              Boomshakalaka
              • Oct 2008

ky and noble added

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                PTFO
                • Mar 2009

I know its just going to be more of just a fun clan than trying to be competitive but it would be cool if we could develop some basic strategies on different maps/gametypes i.e. force spawn the other team in certain locations etc

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                  I know its just going to be more of just a fun clan than trying to be competitive but it would be cool if we could develop some basic strategies on different maps/gametypes i.e. force spawn the other team in certain locations etc
                  I'm definitely down for that.

Comment

• Blade
                    Walking SAM site
                    • Feb 2009

I am a pretty wicked sniper, all I need is a spotter to tag up with me. I used to rape m'fers in COD4 with the rifle. I just need someone to watch my back, so I don't get strangled or knifed.

Once I find a perch, I am pretty good at directing traffic too. That should help in S&D missions.

On Sabotage, I can set up camp at the targets and hold out pretty well, while protecting the target.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                      PTFO
                      • Mar 2009

It'll be interesting for me because I haven't played any fps since this time last year, but I should pick it up fairly quickly again. I like to be moving on the offensive because I think I am very fast and accurate with my shots. Even if I'm not the best offensive, I am very good at support fire.

My favorite part of FPS games is strategery Can't wait to get started.

Comment

• Blade
                        Walking SAM site
                        • Feb 2009

It'll be interesting for me because I haven't played any fps since this time last year, but I should pick it up fairly quickly again. I like to be moving on the offensive because I think I am very fast and accurate with my shots. Even if I'm not the best offensive, I am very good at support fire.

Yea unless I am on some kinda sick roll, I am usually okay at run and gun. You, Herm, Chuck and Hova/Moreno/Green are great when assaulting as far as I remember.

I know I used to specialize in taking down that stupid chopper with the 60, but now we will get RPGs, so that should help better.

The most important thing is to keep radio discipline. While in a fight, useless chatter about Dizzle's or Lupe's mom (j/k) usually confuses the team, especially in a game like COD.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

::starts to wonder if that $5-$6 purchase of the Playstation Magazine would have been worth it to have access to some of the maps already::

As for the Herm subject, gonna need that PP account through PM, bro.

It's been fun on UC2 with Blade (who's better than me), CG (on my end at least), Twigg (who's moved onto Brutal Legend apparently), Bauer (needs a tissue and some Advil), and Hova/Green/Hausser (Beta? Pfft.) BUT...

This clan needs Herm on Day One.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                            ...is amazing.
                            • Feb 2009

In order for me to get this game on day one, I'm gonna have to get ass-raped by Gamestop on trade-ins. At least they're running that tiered trade-in promotion.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                              • Jul 2009

:jizz:

I'd love to come up with some basic strats as well so we all aren't just running around.

This just keeps getting better and better. Gonna be a lot of fun.

Comment

• Point Blank
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Oct 2008

Yeah, shooting games are soooo much better when there's strategy. I was never a big fan of everyone just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off..lol

Comment

Working...