X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
    I love you mfers, yes homo. Im extremely grateful for having you guys as friends the majority of whom i've never met. ChuckChillout just sent me $20 and put me to $62. THANKS to blade, houtz, bigbucs, kyhadley, and Chillout.

I was kinda bummed i wouldnt have the game until about December but thats life. You get older and other shit takes priority to video games. Blade like the good guy he is mentioned it on here and to my surprise people started volunteering to send me money. WTF? You guys dont know me, but it made me feel really good that the times we've shared online would make you care so much for me to be so generous.

I guess i'll try to repay you by having your backs in the game and trying not to suck it up in deathmatch, SnD has always been my shining point anyway lol
    Jay actually made the first mention on the thread about a drive, and then a couple other guys mentioned they were willing. So I figure, if people are lts just put it out there and get this shit rolling.

Just grab that game and get ready for some asskickin

Comment

• Miggy
      The Situation
      • Nov 2008

I love you mfers, yes homo. Im extremely grateful for having you guys as friends the majority of whom i've never met. ChuckChillout just sent me $20 and put me to $62. THANKS to blade, houtz, bigbucs, kyhadley, and Chillout.

I was kinda bummed i wouldnt have the game until about December but thats life. You get older and other shit takes priority to video games. Blade like the good guy he is mentioned it on here and to my surprise people started volunteering to send me money. WTF? You guys dont know me, but it made me feel really good that the times we've shared online would make you care so much for me to be so generous.

I guess i'll try to repay you by having your backs in the game and trying not to suck it up in deathmatch, SnD has always been my shining point anyway lol
      Herm good shit man. im happy you will be getting the game along with the rest of us. I would have donated some but Im 15 and i dont even have money for myself cant wait to play with you Tuesday
      [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• GridironWarrior
        Steelers fan
        • Apr 2009

BigHerm I tried to send you a request but it says your list is full.

Comment

• Jax
          JarrettLeger.com
          • Oct 2008

Herm iam still going to send you some cash my bro!

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Jax
            Herm iam still going to send you some cash my bro!
            Gotta get Herm that tin case, art book and the original man!

For real though, I am glad that the PayPal idea I had was a success and that Herm's able to have his game now.

MFer better be online every waking moment unless he has work or house chores to do that day.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
              Fuck em
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by houtz
              Not looking good. I almost have twice as many deaths as I do kills. FML.
              holy shit i started slow... I was gauging my progress by yours as far as time played etc... not a good scale lol

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                Fuck em
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by houtz
                Not a good scale at all. I was okay at COD MW, above average at W@W and now I've fallen into mediocrity with COD MW2. Games fun as shit tho and I never really gave two fucks about my kill/death ratio. As long as I step my shit up I'll be fine.

Also doubt we keep our stats passed Tuesday anyway as they'll probably reset it for the release. Definitely a fun fucking game.
                IDK if they will, they never reset Madden when they were supposed, I think everybody just realizes games are going to leak and theres no reason to reset.

Comment

• Virix
                  I see you
                  • Nov 2008

I want in.

Comment

• Realist
                    • Mar 2009

I'll be picking this up tuesday. Can't afford to be up all night monday playing lol

Comment

• Herm
                      Boomshakalaka
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Virix
                      I want in.
                      we'd love to have you, i wasnt sure if you were spending any money on this game. i figured 360 copy would be enough for you

Comment

• ZMnsr1
                        • Sep 2009

i cant wait to play all tuesday after 12 and all wednesday.

Comment

• Virix
                          I see you
                          • Nov 2008

we'd love to have you, i wasnt sure if you were spending any money on this game. i figured 360 copy would be enough for you
                          Yeah, but I know the banhammer is coming, so Im buying the PS3 version. Gotta have my CoD online.

Comment

• Jax
                            JarrettLeger.com
                            • Oct 2008

Cant wait to get on this!

Comment

• Point Blank
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Oct 2008

My K/D Ratio right now is 1.30.

Comment

• Point Blank