X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herm
    Boomshakalaka
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Herm
    i have no fucking clue where im supposed to go with the flag when i get it, is there any on screen indicator telling me which way the destination point is?
    i have about 2 hours total of gameplay so far and i just freaking suck at this game. Ive never been this bad at any game ever, i guess just need time with it IDK.

Comment

• Vinsane
      • Nov 2008

i have no fucking clue where im supposed to go with the flag when i get it, is there any on screen indicator telling me which way the destination point is?
      Yeah it should say "target" with a red flag.
      25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Sean
        No longer a noob
        • Nov 2008

i owned you twice Heerm, lol

btw, 2009th post, haha

Comment

• Vinsane
          • Nov 2008

Also, I'm not sure if it's been posted or not. There is a spot for sniping on Quarry that I didn't find till my last game. That center building, the red one with the large ladder that leads to two openings on either side. You can stand on those rails and look out the windows, that run down either side of the "barn".

Careful though, any movement forward and you will fall. It gives you sight access to both sides of the map by shooting through the windows. I just went on a 13 kill streak doing that. The other team didn't know where the hell I was shooting from.
          25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Herm
            Boomshakalaka
            • Oct 2008

Any tips for poor ole Herm? i feel like im shooting guys with better shots and hitting them more consistently yet i keep dying from one or two shots. Is it just a matter of im a level 10 and havent unlocked the better guns yet?

COd4 and W@W i had no problem competitively, now im just terrible. Im thinking its just that i dont have the time to consistenly play and improve like i did in the past. Maybe im just getting old man hands IDK.

Comment

• Sharkweather
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Sean
              i owned you twice Heerm, lol

btw, 2009th post, haha
              Now save your 2010th for New Years.

Comment

• Herm
                Boomshakalaka
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vinsane
                Yeah it should say "target" with a red flag.
                ok this was my 2nd time ever playing capture the flag on a call of duty game going into that party. Sorry i sucked it up so badly.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Vinsane
                  Also, I'm not sure if it's been posted or not. There is a spot for sniping on Quarry that I didn't find till my last game. That center building, the red one with the large ladder that leads to two openings on either side. You can stand on those rails and look out the windows, that run down either side of the "barn".

Careful though, any movement forward and you will fall. It gives you sight access to both sides of the map by shooting through the windows. I just went on a 13 kill streak doing that. The other team didn't know where the hell I was shooting from.
                  On both side of the maps there is two tall ladders that you almost have to jump up to latch onto. They take you to the very top, with the roof just above you. Dont know if you knew about those, or if thats what you are talking about.

Comment

• Herm
                    Boomshakalaka
                    • Oct 2008

its pretty awesome that going by playtime Hova has me beat 22x over lmao

Comment

• Sean
                      No longer a noob
                      • Nov 2008

fuck that, i got a birthday coming soon, no way i'm waiting till 2010

Comment

• Sharkweather
                        • Jul 2009

its pretty awesome that going by playtime Hova has me beat 22x over lmao
                        Dont worry. I'll be gone all next week for a hunting trip / thanksgiving.

You'll all catch up.

Comment

• Point Blank
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

I'll be for a little bit before the Mavs game. Then after the game I'll definitely be on.

Comment

• kyhadley
                            Carefree
                            • Oct 2008

I'm going on now.

Comment

• Sean
                              No longer a noob
                              • Nov 2008

PB stop joining my sessions damn it, lol, again today you joined a team deathmatch i was in with my friends

Comment

• Sharkweather
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Sean
                                PB stop joining my sessions damn it, lol, again today you joined a team deathmatch i was in with my friends
                                You dont want your main chick to find out bout your chick on the side?

Comment

Working...