X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brees fan
    Shotgunning 4ur sins
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dmac
    brees your brother will be banned. i found an article about how their catching the mods now. that last update that was for the "facebook and last.fm" set ups or whatever was really a code for them to read the hash checks of the firmware
    If he reverts it back to the factory firmware he would be good to go then right? could you possibly link me up with the article?
    (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Dmac
      Posts too much
      • Oct 2008

i tried to find it again but i couldnt, basically anyone with a modded console is 95% to be banned.

my best guest is no even if he goes back to the original firmware that wont help

Comment

• brees fan
        Shotgunning 4ur sins
        • Jan 2009

well thats both good news and bad news then, thanks for the heads up anyways, he is going back to the original as we speak so i'll let you guys know how it all works out...
        (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Dmac
          Posts too much
          • Oct 2008

go to xbox live support section and try to request a repair for the RROD. if it says system error or something then hes gonna be banned. if it goes through then he might just get lucky

Comment

Working...