Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rylo
    Corpse Disgracer
    • Oct 2008

I wonder if mine is the same lol. They are finally sending it back overnight.

Comment

• Apocalypse
      • Nov 2008

My 360 RROD'd a day after i put a year of gold in, i thought it was rigged......

Anyways i sent mine in and it took about 2.5 weeks, and at the time they said it would take around a month, so i was happy...and it's been the only time my 360's fucked up.

I have a friend that's had RROD on 4 different 360's, and when mine RROD'd, i had 5-6 friends that got it within the next couple days..

RIP West

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

Serious question... 360s break down, ps3s break down to a lesser extent, has anyone ever had a Wii brick on them? I hate the console but i dont hear of many people having trouble with them failing on them. Maybe its because nobody plays it past the first 2 months IDK. The novelty wears off and it just sits there for years.

Comment

• brees fan
          Shotgunning 4ur sins
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Herm
          Serious question... 360s break down, ps3s break down to a lesser extent, has anyone ever had a Wii brick on them? I hate the console but i dont hear of many people having trouble with them failing on them. Maybe its because nobody plays it past the first 2 months IDK. The novelty wears off and it just sits there for years.
          yea noone knows if a wii would break because noone has turned their wii on in a min...

edit-now that I think about it my lil brothers wii did quit on them but it was after heavy heavy use and never turning it off, any electronic will quit eventually
          Last edited by brees fan; 12-23-2009, 10:28 PM.
          (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Miami Flash15
            The Jets Suck
            • Jul 2009

Best Buy in-store warranties ftw! I've gone through 4-5 360's with me just having to pay $40-50 more to extend my warranty for 2 years for an absolutely BRAND NEW XBOX the same exact day.

Comment

• brees fan
              Shotgunning 4ur sins
              • Jan 2009

so like 1k for 5-6 xboxs, sounds fair but sounds like you need to learn your lesson, I can still claim xboxs are awesome cause mine hasn't broke but, if I had gone through 5-6 I would jihad the shit outta m$
              (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Rylo
                Corpse Disgracer
                • Oct 2008

L O F L at Microsoft and UPS.

Somehow they managed to apparently screw up my address or whatever. How the fuck.

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL, US 12/24/2009 6:23 P.M. THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION. / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED
                12/24/2009 3:27 P.M. THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION.
                12/24/2009 7:33 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Comment

• leaffan
                  Colton Orr Fan
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rylo
                  L O F L at Microsoft and UPS.

Somehow they managed to apparently screw up my address or whatever. How the fuck.

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL, US 12/24/2009 6:23 P.M. THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION. / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED
                  12/24/2009 3:27 P.M. THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION.
                  12/24/2009 7:33 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
                  Kinda odd. My sister had a t-shirt shipped to her over 2 weeks ago by UPS. The wild ride this shirt has been on has been odd much like your problem there.

Its been in and out of canada 3 times now and attempted to be delivered to the wrong city twice now. I think UPS is messed in the head.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Rylo
                    Corpse Disgracer
                    • Oct 2008

Yeah it went from Tennessee to Philadelphia to Orlando to Altamonte Springs to ????? lmfao. This is pathetic.

Comment

Working...