This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Started AC Brotherhood tonite....I like the story so far...

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

finished the Darkness II today...

a very good game, that was enjoyable enough to playthrough twice in a 24 hr period..

Perfectly enjoyable for bargain price, reminded me alot of "Wet" in that it was a fun little gem found at a cheap price..

oh...n Johnny is fukin hilarious

Comment

• Diivox
        It's the other way.
        • Apr 2009

275 hours played NBA 2k12.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

Just bought Indie Game: The Movie. I'm very interested to see this.

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

So did anyone actually get Lollipop Chainsaw today? Watched about 10 minutes of a guy streaming it on Twitch, and it looks like the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
              So did anyone actually get Lollipop Chainsaw today? Watched about 10 minutes of a guy streaming it on Twitch, and it looks like the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

bullshit...I had the idea of Strippers vs Zombies like 2 years ago!!!!!

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Zombie Strippers (2008)

Strippers versus Zombies (2008)

You are late as fuck, Med.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle

Zombie Strippers (2008)

Strippers versus Zombies (2008)

You are late as fuck, Med.
                  thats a movie Fukface, My idea was for a videogame...

I was high, watching Resident evil 2 when the topless zombie stripper tried to attack mike epps...n im like...

Yo...u know what would be a good game....strippers vs Zombies..n then my boi is like..Like Call of duty?

n I was like nah...like gears, So U could see Dat Ass..

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

If you made one of the special moves the Taiwanese Ping Pong Ball Trick, you'd get a 4/10 instantly.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                      If you made one of the special moves the Taiwanese Ping Pong Ball Trick, you'd get a 4/10 instantly.
                      THAT AND the Taquila Watergun trick!!!

Now where do I go to open up a kickstarter?!?

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by jms493
                        Started AC Brotherhood tonite....I like the story so far...
                        I liked it better than Revelations. Not to say that Rev was that bad, but they drew out the Ezio storyline too much and it is clear they focused a lot more on multiplayer than single player in that game. I just hope that isn't the case for ACIII.

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

looks like sethmode wasnt kidding when he said kindom of amular was a great game. the combat is incredibly good. im playing as a mage and its like playing the combat of god of war. so visually pleasing and smooth as silk. combo moves etc...good times

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

Details, Screenshot of Limbo Follow-up Emerge

Playdead is perking up, offering some scant details about its follow-up to 2010's Limbo via a listing for Danish interactive grant recipients spotted by superannuation. The game has a working title of "Project 2" and is slated for PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Mac.

The game will follow "a boy's struggle against evil forces trying to take over the world through questionable experiments on human bodies," as superannuation translates it. "Project 2" is a 2D platformer in a 3D world and is "in color," though from the screenshot above it looks as if those colors may have been scraped from Limbo's leftovers.

Playdead received £1,000,000 from the Danish government to work on "Project 2." It began working on this title in 2010 and set its production time at "three and a half years," superannuation notes, bringing its launch to an estimated 2014.
                            Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                              I Can Score Goals
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Swarley

It's fucking awesome.

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

IGN Forecasts: The Xbox 720 Launch Lineup

Though Microsoft didn't utter a single peep about its next-generation console during last week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo, IGN has been able to piece together an early launch lineup through information gleaned from various backroom E3 demos, tips, leaks, surveys, and hints.

While we can’t guarantee Day One-availability for all of these, we can confidently surmise that all of these titles should be available during the still-unnamed system’s launch window. Naturally, there will be more, but this is what we suspect right now.

Watch Dogs: The Ubisoft Montreal development team has affirmed that their surprise E3 darling will be hitting current-generation consoles. However, they also more or less confirmed an Xbox 720 version, if you read between the lines of their quote: “As far as the platform goes, we're running on PC at the current E3. It's official for PS3 and 360. And since we don't have any ship dates, we're also hoping for any other platforms, multiple platforms, for the future.” Two additional bits of evidence here, as if that wasn’t enough: first, Ubisoft has an established corporate strategy of giving any and all platform launches heavy support. From Xbox 360 to Kinect to PlayStation Vita and the upcoming Wii U, they take a double-barreled approach to new consoles. And second, the incredible demo we witnessed at E3 was being played on a high-end PC with an Xbox controller. Odds are very good that their configuration is a ballpark approximation of the Xbox 720 specifications.

Rainbow Six: Patriots: Remember what we just said about Ubisoft betting big on any new console? Expect them to make a huge play for the Xbox Live audience on the 720 with their biggest multiplayer franchise. As you may recall, Rainbow Six 3 dominated Xbox Live in the original Xbox days, and the two Rainbow Six Vegas games were hugely popular in the first couple years of the 360’s lifecycle. Then, however, the series disappeared and Call of Duty swooped in and stole all of Rainbow’s thunder (and then some). We’re quite certain the publisher is not keen on seeing one of their biggest brands eclipsed again when the next-generation systems level the playing field. Furthermore, Patriots was originally announced as a 2013 title, and its no-show at E3 this year lends plenty of credence to the idea that it will resurface as a next-gen offering next holiday. Like Watch Dogs, the next Rainbow Six might also make an appearance on current-gen machines, but we suspect the 720 version will lead the way.

Destiny: We don’t even need to speculate on this one – we have official, court-documented proof courtesy of Activision’s recently settled court case with Vince Zampella and Jason West! Heck, the Xbox 720 is even mentioned by name in the official contract. Who would’ve thought that despite not only losing Bungie as the developer of Halo but also as a Microsoft-owned studio that The House That Bill Gates Built would still manage to launch a new Xbox with a Bungie game as the killer-app anyway? Yes, there will be an Xbox 360 version, but there won’t be a PlayStation SKU of any sort – not for at least a year, anyway, again per the contract details. Look for Destiny, a first-person shooter with massively multiplayer features of some kind (be they minor or major) to be the ace up Microsoft’s sleeve when they finally do being touting their next console.

Star Wars 1313: LucasArts isn’t even really hiding it on this one. They haven’t so much as hinted at a current-gen release for their epic, M-rated new Star Wars action franchise, and their E3 demonstration used a high-end PC and showcased things no Xbox 360 can do. The visual effects, character models, and scale/scope of the scenes shown made no attempt to look like they could be done on existing platforms, and we seriously doubt LucasArts is going to release a PC-exclusive Star Wars game that’s not an MMORPG. Also, continuing a theme from E3, all current-gen games we saw were given release dates of no later than Q1 2013 (so as to land squarely within this console cycle). Star Wars 1313, conversely, was issued no such launch window.

Forza Motorsport 5: Longtime series developer Turn 10 has been on a semi-annual release schedule since the franchise was born, and with new partner Playground Games handling the spinoff Forza Horizon this year, it frees Turn 10 to quietly hammer away on a whiz-bang next-gen launch title – the Xbox 720’s Project Gotham Racing 3, if you will.

Call of Duty '13: Of course it will come to every platform known to man, but you can bet on Activision and Infinity Ward having something special in store for the Xbox 720 version. Will it be Modern Warfare 4, or will the developer take the opportunity to launch a new sub-franchise? Either way, they’re not going to want to lose their grip on the die-hard Xbox crowd when the new console launches.

Comment

Working...