X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JBauerisGod
    I played the MAG beta at a friends house last night and I was quite impressed. I love the slower feel to it as compared to Call of Duty. One thing the game requires is a good squad who communicates. Seemed like I was the only one with a headset in the game yesterday.

If anyone else downloads this (I think the beta is open for another week) we should hop on some time.
    I'll add you. I joined the SVER.

I like that you die easily, I hate having "life" in online shooters.

Is there more than one mission to play? I kept having to play a sabotage game in the jungle, restricted to one lil area.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
      ...is amazing.
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
      I'll add you. I joined the SVER.

I like that you die easily, I hate having "life" in online shooters.

Is there more than one mission to play? I kept having to play a sabotage game in the jungle, restricted to one lil area.
      Last night, Sabotage was the only thing open for me. I don't know if you get to unlock other modes or if this is the only one that is available in the beta.

Comment

• KNUBB
        WHITE RONDO
        • Jun 2009

Last night, Sabotage was the only thing open for me. I don't know if you get to unlock other modes or if this is the only one that is available in the beta.
        The other game modes I believe are open during daylight hours when more people are online.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by riley420
          I love SOCOM.

It is almost as good as I remember it being, and I only played 4 matches.
          Sweet. I'd like to jump online with you.
          Originally posted by JBauerisGod
          I played the MAG beta at a friends house last night and I was quite impressed. I love the slower feel to it as compared to Call of Duty. One thing the game requires is a good squad who communicates. Seemed like I was the only one with a headset in the game yesterday.

If anyone else downloads this (I think the beta is open for another week) we should hop on some time.
          Really?

The whole communication thing is the deal breaker though. That game revolves around communication and just like you said, when I played it several weeks ago there were only a few people talking and no one was coordinating shit. It was pointless.

Comment

• riley420
            You're goddamned right.
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Sweet. I'd like to jump online with you.

I'd love that. I need to get a headset and replace my HDMI cable. I'm figuring/hoping that is the problem, since when I flick through the inputs on my TV the picture comes back when I get back to the HDMI screen.

I would really like to play this thing for more than an hour at a time.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
              ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
              • Oct 2008

Does anyone plan on buying the Dragon Age expansion?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

So... I finally beat the "Three Leaf Clover" mission on GTA IV (backlogged forever) after about 6 or 7 tries.

Best parts of all that work put in were getting tagged by a stray bullet after trying to go Rambo one time and... getting hit by the damn train that screams down the tracks because I wasn't paying attention.

Now it's on to doing shit for the McCreary Family and Ray Boccino.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                  #GoHawks
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by A Tasty Burgerr
                  Does anyone plan on buying the Dragon Age expansion?
                  I need to get that game. Been wanting it. Here the PS3 version is a bit sluggish compared to the 360 version but I could save $15 on the PS3 version.

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
                  So... I finally beat the "Three Leaf Clover" mission on GTA IV (backlogged forever) after about 6 or 7 tries.

Best parts of all that work put in were getting tagged by a stray bullet after trying to go Rambo one time and... getting hit by the damn train that screams down the tracks because I wasn't paying attention.

Now it's on to doing shit for the McCreary Family and Ray Boccino.
                  That is a great mission.
                  I give rep not thanks
                  My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Rylo
                    Corpse Disgracer
                    • Oct 2008

Wanting to play Uncharted 2 or maybe NCAA right now, but I have school work.

Damn I want MW2 for the PS3 now lol.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                      I need to get that game. Been wanting it. Here the PS3 version is a bit sluggish compared to the 360 version but I could save $15 on the PS3 version.
                      The only warning I could give about the game is that there will be SERIOUS lag near the ending...

Also, the Blood Dragon Armor they give you is only available until March-April and after that, if you don't turn in your code for it, it's lost for good.

Losing some of the best "free" armor in the game sucks.

That is a great mission.
                      I was cool with "Snow Job" being a pain in the ass seeing as it was the first real mission where you couldn't just blast your way out (one cop ALWAYS trains his shotgun on your temple before you die for the 15th time) but "Three Leaf Clover is an absolute bitch if you have no idea what to do the first go-round.

So... it's good in my book but not great because that shit gets tedious after a while.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                        #GoHawks
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
                        The only warning I could give about the game is that there will be SERIOUS lag near the ending...
                        So get it for 360??
                        I give rep not thanks
                        My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

need to go to bed.....playing Gay Tony too long....damn.

Comment

• Golden Taters
                            RIP West
                            • Jul 2009

Going to pick up GTA San Andreas..... I want to start playing the old series again.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                              #GoHawks
                              • Feb 2009

Great choice Potatoes. That game is awesome.
                              I give rep not thanks
                              My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                                True Blue
                                • Feb 2009

man fuck demons souls. die 20 times in a row getting to a boss, then finally get to the boss after a hour and a half of dying and hes about 10 stories tall, steps on me and kills me in about 3 seconds.

Comment

Working...