X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
    man fuck demons souls. die 20 times in a row getting to a boss, then finally get to the boss after a hour and a half of dying and hes about 10 stories tall, steps on me and kills me in about 3 seconds.
    LMAO. That's why I didn't buy it. I'd have broken a controller over some shit like that.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• JBauerisGod
      ...is amazing.
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      Really?

The whole communication thing is the deal breaker though. That game revolves around communication and just like you said, when I played it several weeks ago there were only a few people talking and no one was coordinating shit. It was pointless.
      Yeah. Luckily I was able to get on some squads with people who had mics (although mine was being screwy) and I had a blast. I'm liking MAG a lot more than MW2 right now.

Sony really needs to package some kind of microphone with the game, though.

Comment

• Bomberooski
        #GoHawks
        • Feb 2009

Haven't heard a damn thing about MAG
        I give rep not thanks
        My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
          True Blue
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Shogun
          LMAO. That's why I didn't buy it. I'd have broken a controller over some shit like that.
          yeah i had my arm cocked ready to regan smash my controller into the ground a few times then i remembered they cost 50 bucks :joystick:

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bomberooski
            So get it for 360??
            Yep.

Comment

• Bomberooski
              #GoHawks
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
              Yep.
              Appreciate it JayDizzle
              I give rep not thanks
              My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                ...is amazing.
                • Feb 2009

Haven't heard a damn thing about MAG
                I really never heard anything about it other than that a lot of people were pretty disappointed after the private beta. I decided to give the public beta a shot anyway (might as well) and this probably just became a first day buy for me.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                  #GoHawks
                  • Feb 2009

wow. is the beta still available to jump into?
                  I give rep not thanks
                  My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                    ...is amazing.
                    • Feb 2009

wow. is the beta still available to jump into?
                    Yep. It closes Jan 10th.

Comment

• Misogi
                      :misogi:
                      • Oct 2008

A couple things:

Almost got a nuke today in Afghan. Sniped a couple dudes then there was an attack chopper on our team. Ventured around after a UAV was up to see about 4 of them trying to take this chopper down, so i ran around with a PP2000 and killed them all. Swapped out the PP2000 for a RPD HeartBeat sensor and hid once i got a Harrier. Threw the harrier out, then hid until i got a chopper gunner. after the chopper gunner, someone spotted me, threw a semtex at me, and blew up any chances of a nuke.

Thing 2:
                      I'm not sure how anyone thinks Street Fighter IV deserves fighting game of the year over Blazblue: Calamity Trigger.

Thing 3:
                      Gametrailers uploaded a video of Super Street Fighter IV. Fei-Long's second Ultra Combo involves him doing a barrage of punches, then ending it with the One-Inch Punch. I came.
                      * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• DomePatrol
                        Urdnot Style
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by eL Chupa Nibre

Thing 2:
                        I'm not sure how anyone thinks Street Fighter IV deserves fighting game of the year over Blazblue: Calamity Trigger.

Thing 3:
                        Gametrailers uploaded a video of Super Street Fighter IV. Fei-Long's second Ultra Combo involves him doing a barrage of punches, then ending it with the One-Inch Punch. I came.
                        Does anyone here even play SFIV? I remember you and I had a couple matches back in the day but i dont think i played anyone else from this site.

Comment

• Misogi
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DomePatrol
                          Does anyone here even play SFIV? I remember you and I had a couple matches back in the day but i dont think i played anyone else from this site.
                          i've never played anyone else from here. I'd like to play you again if you still play the game. I'm starting to get back into SFIV and BlazBlue(abandoned both for modded 360/MW2), and I think your Boxer used to piss me off.

Comment

• DomePatrol
                            Urdnot Style
                            • Dec 2008

i've never played anyone else from here. I'd like to play you again if you still play the game. I'm starting to get back into SFIV and BlazBlue(abandoned both for modded 360/MW2), and I think your Boxer used to piss me off.
                            Yeah I used to play Boxer switched it up to dictator recently although he has a bit less options his combos come easier than rogs who can get a tad bit time tricky. You got an arcade stick or just playing on the pad?

Comment

• Misogi
                              • Oct 2008

D-Pad. I've reverted back to only being good with Shotos, but i'm starting to get my sealegs back with Fei-Long. Will try to regain my Rufus and Gen later..

Comment

• DomePatrol
                                Urdnot Style
                                • Dec 2008

D-Pad. I've reverted back to only being good with Shotos, but i'm starting to get my sealegs back with Fei-Long. Will try to regain my Rufus and Gen later..
                                Yeah man we can play whenever you want. I remember last time we played you had a solid rufus who gave me a run for my money.

Comment

Working...