X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Finally beat GTA IV with the "Revenge" Ending... felt good knowing that despite...

Letting Darko go

...I had some semblance of an end to the story.

Now I can either start finishing up some side missions or moving onto UC1, Fallout 3 or maybe another round of Dragon Age.

Comment

• MVP1991
      The Man
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
      I went right into Gay Tony. It is funny shit....it is also very very raunchy! I mean it is GTA....go get this, kill this person, Steal this, Drive me here. but in this game there are some double crossing which is cool and the characters are hilarious. I think the shooting is fine IMO. I havent played the LOST and DAMNED yet.

What is also funny is you will run into Niko and the guy from Lost in Damned in Gay Tony.

I am stuck on a helicopter mission following a Porsche....ugh. Yeah you will be flying a good amount of helicopters....looks like Gay Tony is going to take me 12-15 hours.

The Golden Turducken
      Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
      Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
        ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
        • Oct 2008

I forgot how boring Prince of Persia gets

Comment

• SHOGUN
          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
          • Jul 2009

Him: u suck. look at your record.

Me: Me and my shitty record just beat the pants off you, so what does that say about you?

Me: ....

Him: Ur gay lololololol

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Bomberooski
            #GoHawks
            • Feb 2009

Worked on an hour of Dragon Age last night. In Loithering. Pretty solid stuff. Need to work on Talents
            I give rep not thanks
            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

i hate trying to rent a game. So im at blockbuster and here are my choices

dragon ages
              assasins creed 2
              UC2
              GOW collection
              GTA4 DLC

the whole time i am thinking....how am i gonna fit this in around MW2 (FML)
              so what did i choose? a fucking RPG (MFFML)

Comment

• jms493
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                i hate trying to rent a game. So im at blockbuster and here are my choices

dragon ages
                assasins creed 2
                UC2
                GOW collection
                GTA4 DLC

the whole time i am thinking....how am i gonna fit this in around MW2 (FML)
                so what did i choose? a fucking RPG (MFFML)
                Not sure why you are waiting on UC2........you can beat the game in like 2-3 days and it is fun as HELL!!!!

Dragon age.........uh...yeah. Great game but don't play anything else if you want to really enjoy it.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                  #GoHawks
                  • Feb 2009

yeah Maynard, if you're renting you really should try UC2.
                  I give rep not thanks
                  My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Bmore
                    The True Free-Man
                    • Oct 2008

Fuck, I still need to beat DA: Origins...

Preferably before Mass Effect 2 comes out... *sigh*

Comment

• Maynard
                      stupid ass titles
                      • Feb 2009

this may sound silly, but i passed on UC2 and GOW collection for 1 simple reason....they are not 360 games. my gaming time is valuable to me and when i play on the ps3 i feel like i am missing out on half the expeience. meaning i cant interact with my friends if my 360 is turned off.

i do feel dumb for renting DA because i cant dedicate myself to it, but i was really interested in seeing what it was all about.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                        this may sound silly, but i passed on UC2 and GOW collection for 1 simple reason....they are not 360 games. my gaming time is valuable to me and when i play on the ps3 i feel like i am missing out on half the expeience. meaning i cant interact with my friends if my 360 is turned off.

i do feel dumb for renting DA because i cant dedicate myself to it, but i was really interested in seeing what it was all about.
                        Not that the PS3 friend's list is much different (yeah, I know, no cross game chat), but why the fuck do you need that if you're going to play a single player campaign? :confused:

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          Not that the PS3 friend's list is much different (yeah, I know, no cross game chat), but why the fuck do you need that if you're going to play a single player campaign? :confused:
                          i know, its stupid. But if i am on my 360 i feel like i am hanging with friends. I talk to guys and we party chat or i can see how many are in a room or if we are going to compete in a clan match....shit like that

but i just went out for lunch and got UC2. since blockbusters are dead, they now provide customers with just about anything they want. I got this and DA at no charge on previous credits they gave me. but having UC2 means DA wont get much time. But that was a given since i cant get into it like i need to

Comment

• Bomberooski
                            #GoHawks
                            • Feb 2009

I hang with no one on either system and thus I just turn on the system that has a controller that is closer.
                            I give rep not thanks
                            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

you could always come and hang with us and shoot fools

Comment

• Jagsfan61
                                Go Jaguars
                                • Oct 2008

damn, so i played through the god of war 3 E3 demo. Looks AMAZING. Gotta pick that game up when it drops.

Comment

Working...