X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

I make it back to 3-2 in the Ice Caves on Spelunky (Key Run) and I'm two seconds away from leaving for 3-3 and the thought of maybe making it into the Temple finally.

It's a Snow level and I just gave the Tunnel Man my last 2 Ropes so if I fall, there's a 99.9999-repeating % chance that I'm gonna fuck up and fall to my death.

One Bounce Pad and a couple of UFOs later and the Abyss claims another victim.

No shortcut and all my work to get the Key to the Tunnel Man so I can skip to the Ice Caves and beyond is for naught.

The game DOES NOT want me to get to Olmec and even if I do, Spelunky's gonna slap me all the way back down to 1-1 in the Mines.

And I can't wait.

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

I just lost the first game of season 3 in a 5 overtime Online Dynasty game 60-52...vs a user. Now its 12:45 AM

Comment

• BigBucs
          Unpretentious
          • May 2009

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Windows 8 is >>>>>>

Why do people miss the start button anyway? I never understood why people would rather mouse over to the start button and press a button when you can just press a button in the first place. Just wasted time. I rarely used it when I was still using 7.

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

Holy sweet baby jesus. Timesplitters Rewind is a real thing.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                Posts a lot
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                I just lost the first game of season 3 in a 5 overtime Online Dynasty game 60-52...vs a user. Now its 12:45 AM

You always have the perfect gif for your posts...

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                  ...is amazing.
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
                  Windows 8 is >>>>>>

Why do people miss the start button anyway? I never understood why people would rather mouse over to the start button and press a button when you can just press a button in the first place. Just wasted time. I rarely used it when I was still using 7.
                  It takes more time for me to find the Windows key on the keyboard, type what program I'm looking for, and press enter than to quickly mouse over to start and click the program.

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

There are many reasons one could argue that the PC is the best way to play video games: Better visuals, cheaper and more interesting games, a wide-open platform, and so on. But one of the best arguments for PC gaming is simple: The massive back-catalogue.

Kotaku compiled a list of must play PC games from pre 2003. Worth a look if you're feeling nostalgic.

Comment

• jms493
                      • Feb 2009

I have been having some small issues with my PC regarding audio and flash...cant seem to figure it out. I have a fresh copy of Windows 8 here...wondering if I should make the leap.

I think i fixed my problem late last nite. I ran CCleaner on my applications and ran malwarebytes. My problem has seemed to disappear after that. I am praying.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

I open Steam today, and I'm greeted with a 5.5 GB update for Marvel Heroes. I don't think the devs for that game are good at making patches. This is the third or fourth time a "patch" for that game has been that large.

Aside from that, I bought the 400 Days episode for The Walking Dead since it's half off this weekend. I've also been making some steady gains to my Steam wallet by selling weapon cases from CS:GO.

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                          I open Steam today, and I'm greeted with a 5.5 GB update for Marvel Heroes. I don't think the devs for that game are good at making patches. This is the third or fourth time a "patch" for that game has been that large.
                          I haven't played that game since I beat it a while back. Did they add anything significant?

Comment

• padman59
                            Slayer of Demons
                            • Mar 2009

I haven't played that game since I beat it a while back. Did they add anything significant?
                            Dunno. I got into the third chapter the week it released, and I haven't touched it since. I'd like to beat it before I uninstall it, but I have no desire to play it.

Comment

• jms493
                              • Feb 2009

I just read about Downsampling resolutions. Apparently I can play my games at higher rez and downsample them to 1080p. MOAR GRAFX!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna try later.

Comment

• SethMode
                                Master of Mysticism
                                • Feb 2009

I just read about Downsampling resolutions. Apparently I can play my games at higher rez and downsample them to 1080p. MOAR GRAFX!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna try later.
                                Let me know how it goes, have been curious about this.

Comment

Working...