X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Handleit_44
    Hilarious that these douche nozzles actually said this (happened a few months back)

Comment

• Handleit_44
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Swarley

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

I really don't think they were that they were that far off base. McCaffery kept saying that it does matter, even if it's just the perception.

Comment

• Handleit_44
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          I really don't think they were that they were that far off base. McCaffery kept saying that it does matter, even if it's just the perception.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

I actually really enjoyed Seths list but it came at a negative. I didn't become a gamer till the late stages of ps2, so while I enjoyed reading about all of these smaller games Ive never heard of, it was a bit hard to talk about simply because I didn't play most of them.

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

After playing Banjo Kazooie, Ive played Banjo Tooie for about 2 hours and I really dont like it at all.

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                After playing Banjo Kazooie, Ive played Banjo Tooie for about 2 hours and I really dont like it at all.
                Kazooie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tooie

Fundamentally tho Tooie is better

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

With only Shadow Broker and Arrival to do before moving onto ME3, I gotta say that my trip through ME2 was decent.

I've played the game to DEATH since I've originally bought it so it didn't take me too much time to beat it.

*I skipped some side missions that weren't DLC so Zaeed, Kasumi, Overlord and Firewalker stuff filled in the gaps to get me to the LvL Cap.

...can't wait to dig into ME3 again by the end of the evening.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

Thanks to Swarley, I started up another Red Dead Redemption play through this past Sunday (haven't played the game in over 3 years).

Entered Mexico last night and it is STILL one of the greatest gaming moments of all-time.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

I also started up my 360 copy of RDR thanks to both Swarley and Handle. I beat it on PS3 and had only done the co-op stuff on 360.

I would also add that thanks to Swarley I'm back into NCAA. I fired up my Terps dynasty in which I'm in Season 2. The last three games I've played have been epic. I'm ranked #2 in the country and barely squeaked by unranked BC 24-10. That was with a late TD to seal it. I lost my starting QB for the remainder of the season in that game but my backup has stepped up huge. Then I had a crazy shootout vs Syracuse where I squeaked my 56-49, again with a last minute TD to take the lead. My last game was against another ACC opponent who escapes me right now. It was a thriller. I was down by 10 with under two minutes left. I was able to score an amazing TD on a long pass where my WR had to come back to the ball at the five yard line and then barely muscled into the end zone. I then went for the inside kick because I only had one timeout left. The ball bounced around for what seemed like forever and I was able to recover. I didn't even know I had it until Nessler said "And the Terps recover". It was such a crazy scrum. It was one of maybe ten onside kicks I've ever recovered in Madden/NCAA. I was able to drive down and rush a TD in with 14 seconds left to get the win.
                      Man I love NCAA. What a damn shame it's the last one ever.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

This is a really cool story:

Comment

• SethMode
                          Master of Mysticism
                          • Feb 2009

I hope that everyone here that owns a PS3, VITA or PS4 plans on buying Rogue Legacy on the 30th. One of the best games of last year.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

76% Done w/ my ACIV run so far.

I have a LOT of Animus bits to collect as well as a Galleon-load of buried treasure to find.

Good news though: I managed to get the Hunter's Outfit, the Stealth Outfit and The Mayan Outfit tonight.

Many more Bothans are gonna die tomorrow to finish out the rest of the Assassinations during my next broadcast

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Love the Star Wars reference.

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                                I saw that on your facebook page. Good for that kid. I bet it did send chills down his back when his dad's ghost driver appeared on the track.

Comment

Working...