X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hackett
    the dude abides
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by hackett
    I'm glad I went straight to MP when MOH was released and got all of those trophies. Finally getting around to campaign and nailing down those trophies in order. Worked on destroying AQ village with AC130 tonight, but came up short a couple of times. I'm pretty confident that I will have my first platinum by weeks end.
    So this was over a month ago and I can only stomach playing Tier 1 mode about once a week. I'm on belly of the beast which has a par time of 30 mins and I have made it to the end of the mission 3 times only to die. Fuck!
    In other areas of my gaming as of late, Madden has brought on another chapter with the help of BigBucs and TimsGiants running the TFML.
    After making a deal with Primetime to purchase his 360 with games over a month ago, the USPS gets an epic fail after being in (and still there) Des Moines and not being able to find out why. Finally confirmation number is updated online and supposedly the package came apart and now there is no return/fwd address and it's in the claims department. I give up, sorry Primetime....
    Also, have been buying up games that have either come down in price or have caught them on a good deal. Recently bought MGS 2 (again) and 3 (first time). Getting ready to download the 1st one off from PSN to play at work on the PSP. Here's to having better luck completing these before I finish MoH Tier 1 double fuck.

Comment

• hackett
      the dude abides
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
      My version of saving money 101: Don't buy EA Sports titles.
      Where does that leave us for football gaming then? It's a huge shit sandwich and for all football enthusiasts..... We are taking the bite.

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
        My version of saving money 101: Don't buy EA Sports titles.
        EA Sports has gone down the shitter in terms of quality since the 360/PS3 came out IMO. I haven't liked a single game on the PS3 from them, and I haven't bought an EA Sports title since NCAA and Madden 08 on PS2.

Their monopoly on the football gaming market disappoints me. However, as long as droves of people continue to flock to the stores and pick up NCAA and Madden, they'll continue to hold on to those exclusive licenses.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
          My Aunt Ida Smokes.
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by padman59
          EA Sports has gone down the shitter in terms of quality since the 360/PS3 came out IMO. I haven't liked a single game on the PS3 from them, and I haven't bought an EA Sports title since NCAA and Madden 08 on PS2.

Their monopoly on the football gaming market disappoints me. However, as long as droves of people continue to flock to the stores and pick up NCAA and Madden, they'll continue to hold on to those exclusive licenses.
          They don't have the exclusive license to the NCAA, it just hasn't been cost-effective for anyone else to make a college football game.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

poeple will flock to Madden every year cause they need a fix. Madden is the only option. You can't expect people to not want to play with ntheir NFL teams for 2 years.

Comment

• StealthShot
              Eat it
              • Oct 2008

Have you guys looked into any XBL indie games? I downloaded 5 of them the other day and they all were a steal at a $1 each.

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                They don't have the exclusive license to the NCAA, it just hasn't been cost-effective for anyone else to make a college football game.
                I can buy that considering the lack of college titles in general, but the control that EA has over the football gaming market is the problem. IMO, the games themselves haven't been up to par for a annual purchase.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

From 1987... "The Legend of Zelda."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF-7jPXvPEA&feature=player_embedded"]...[/ame]

Comment

• Cody
                    GOAAAAL
                    • Jul 2010

I need to renew my xbox live before 2k11 gets here.

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Got my platinum for Bad Company 2. Next up is probably Final Fantasy XIII. I've got a lot of grinding to do to finish that one off and trade it in.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                        Everything Burns...
                        • Nov 2008

RIP Guitar Hero division

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

i was about to post that. 19 fucking games in 5 years. they made a fortune while the RB series did it right for the consumer, but lost out on the $$ for a dead genre thats now flooded

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

I wonder what will happen if there is a lockout in the NFL next season? Will there still be a Madden? I would imagine so. But what would sales be like?

Comment

• SethMode
                              Master of Mysticism
                              • Feb 2009

Finally got NBA2k11. Installing now. Might have a slight boner in anticipation.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                                Posts a lot
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                                Finally got NBA2k11. Installing now. Might have a slight boner in anticipation.
                                Console or PC?

Comment

Working...