• Dec 2008

I want Portal 2 already dammit.

And dead island for that matter.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
      Sounds good. I haven't played my 360 in almost a month, so I'll be rusty.
      Your face is rusty.:whistle:

So I played Xmen and some more Afterburner last night to unlock some easy cheevos. The only cheevo I don't have for Xmen require 6-players. It's the one where you need 6-players at the time Mystique tricks you and drops you down a hole. I joined a game with five other guys that had just started. We get to just about that point and one of the shit dicks either quits or loses connection. Then another player joins up shortly after that part. Unreal. I tried joining a few other games but gave up. Every one wants to play the Japanese version for some dumb ass reason.

Comment

• Juggernaut
        Sitting on the Sidelines
        • Dec 2008

I think I'm going to rent/buy Resonance of Fate, I need my jRPG fix. It's only 17 bucks to buy on Amazon, so I may just do that.

Only problem is that Portal 2, Socom, and Dead Island are most likely must buys for me, so not sure how much burn I'd get out of RoF.

Comment

• Buzzman
          • Oct 2008

SO Amazon price matched Borderlands GotY but only for 360 so I used my credit there to get it free. I also just received my copy of Fable 2 brand new still sealed copy for $4 from the Amazon Warehouse. You have to keep an eye on CAG for this. Just 2 weeks ago Crackdown 1 was $4 as well brand new.

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

PS Store updated. Downloading the new episode of Qore now, and I'm really hoping they shed some more info on the features included with Portal 2.

Comment

• wingsfan77
              • Aug 2009

What exactly is "Qore" ??

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
                What exactly is "Qore" ??
                It's a monthly "magazine" where the hosts interview a couple of dev teams working on upcoming games, and it includes a lifestyle segment where they tour a city or studio. Also, there are usually a couple of exclusive downloadable themes, avatars, and/or demos that you can access after you install and run each episode through each episode's download center.

If you have PS+, you should at least check it out since it's included in the subscription.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                  It's a monthly "magazine" where the hosts interview a couple of dev teams working on upcoming games, and it includes a lifestyle segment where they tour a city or studio. Also, there are usually a couple of exclusive downloadable themes, avatars, and/or demos that you can access after you install and run each episode through each episode's download center.

If you have PS+, you should at least check it out since it's included in the subscription.
                  Yeah, I've totally been sleeping on this. I didn't download last months because it was mainly about Dragon Age and I couldn't care less about that game. I'm downloading the most recent one now.

It sucks that you can't go back and download the old ones for free though.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

On another note, it looks like my PS3 freezes are hopefully only related to Borderlands. I just played several levels of LBP2 without any issues. I delted the Borderlands Data from my PS3 and I'm reinstalling everything.

But this brings me to another question. Because I'm still worried that my ps3 may die and went to copy a few more saves to the cloud because I had recently played more Killzone 3, Borderlands and LBP2. I saved Borderlands and the Killzone save actually prompted me to overwrite since I already have one copied, which I thought was cool. But I noticed my LBP2 saves don't show up in my saves at all?

Anyone know why?

Edit: Found my answer. That's weird.
                    Where are my LBP2 saves? - LittleBigWorkshop

Comment

• Leftwich
                      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I still haven't beaten Red Dead Redemption or Fallout New Vegas. Thinking about finishing those up before summer school and probably gonna run through Mass Effect 1 and 2 (plus DLC) so i can have my save file for ME3. Ugh...

Originally posted by Tailback U
                      It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                        • Aug 2009

I beat Red Dead pretty quickly then traded it in, just couldn't get into the on-line so it didn't really have any replay value for me.

Comment

• Bmore
                          The True Free-Man
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
                          I still haven't beaten Red Dead Redemption or Fallout New Vegas. Thinking about finishing those up before summer school and probably gonna run through Mass Effect 1 and 2 (plus DLC) so i can have my save file for ME3. Ugh...

In order to do all that you have to get the fuck off Madden.

Comment

• Solidrob
                            Noob
                            • Apr 2011

Favorite MGS game?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Solidrob
                              Favorite MGS game?
                              I'd say it's a close race between 3&4. If I had to pick an order it would probably be...
                              4, 3, 1 and 2.

Keep in mind I have yet to play the portable games.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

Any1 wanna get a game going in X-men arcade tonight?

Comment

Working...