This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

I guess I should have held my tongue for a bit. I posted that without really thinking. I stil consider it to be one of my favorite campaigns, I'd put Bioshock and Singularity over it easily, but I would have a hard time saying any of the military shooter/Halo campaigns are better then it. Hell I consider W@W campaign to be the best military FPS campaign out right now. COD4 was fun at times but it isn't something I'd hold a candle too.

Comment

• padman59
      Slayer of Demons
      • Mar 2009

My copy of Portal 2 is on its way. I just hope I don't have to wait until the end of the day to have it delivered.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Buzzman
        I guess I should have held my tongue for a bit. I posted that without really thinking. I stil consider it to be one of my favorite campaigns, I'd put Bioshock and Singularity over it easily, but I would have a hard time saying any of the military shooter/Halo campaigns are better then it. Hell I consider W@W campaign to be the best military FPS campaign out right now. COD4 was fun at times but it isn't something I'd hold a candle too.
        I agree with you on World at War. Hell, I will take it a step further, as it is, to date, my favorite Call of Duty online. I thought a lot of the weapons required more skill to use than other games, and I loved the maps, as they favored sniping and longer range attacks. I might get groaned, but oh well. It was a challenge, and I liked it.

I'm currently playing through Crysis 2, and that's actually turning out to be a very good campaign. I'll have to do a ranking of some of my games after finishing it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
          My copy of Portal 2 is on its way. I just hope I don't have to wait until the end of the day to have it delivered.
          Yeah, I received my shipping email Monday morning. I haven't ordered anything from BB in a while. I can't remember if they were quick or took forever to ship. I want to say it was the latter. I'm not in a big hurry to play anyway.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

ok...so..

apparently the MK classic skins/fatalities codes are not universal,
            so Im contemplating picking up a copy at walmart for the mileena classic and returning the game for a refund in a day or so...

I really hate these pre-order incentives

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              Yeah, I received my shipping email Monday morning. I haven't ordered anything from BB in a while. I can't remember if they were quick or took forever to ship. I want to say it was the latter. I'm not in a big hurry to play anyway.
              You couldn't choose in store pick-up on BB pre-orders? Lame.

I ordered mine from Amazon though. Used my credit and got it for $15.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Yes it is lame.

I almost forgot how entertaining the Bad Company 2 campaign is. Besides all of the glorious explosions and destruction I love listening to Haggert and Sweetwater shoot the shit.

Comment

• j.hen
                  Self Care
                  • Oct 2008

FLYNN!

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Just beat the story for Dungeon Hunter: Alliance as a Warrior.

Ended on the 39 Level because I didn't feeling like overleveling for the rest of the night...

Seriously, you could go through the last Act and never die if you bring enough potions and leveled up the right Skills for your Character.

...I can only imagine how the producers amped up the Finale if you bring 1 or more people along with you because aside from a few pain-in-the-ass rock golems, it was cake.

Comment

• Rylo
                      Corpse Disgracer
                      • Oct 2008

Thinking of getting a tablet for my wife (mainly for me), but don't know which are out and which are the best. Help?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

Dunno anything about tablets, Rylo.

On another note, DH gets harder when you bring more people to play...

Tried doing Act 11 with CAtlas... we got smoked every time by the first Mini-Boss.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

How many Acts are there?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                            How many Acts are there?
                            12 Acts.

Last Act is a 2-Part Final Boss.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Rumor: God of War 4

God Of War 4 Release Date? Rumors Swirling - G4tv.com

Yes please!

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

How the fuk do I edit my psn account?

Tired of that avatar

Comment

Working...