X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
    I call the Eddy Raja-mobile. No one else can have it.
    Damn, good call on that!
    Originally posted by Buzzman
    All seriousness, all three of those franchises were considered some of the best on each of those systems. Amazing how good Naughty Dog is.
    Yeah, no shit. I played the original Crash not long ago and still loved it. Are the all on PSN? I think I have them.

I know Sony is all about the HD remakes and I think they are doing a great job with them, although they need to do Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter. But I seriously think they are just leaving money on the table by not offering some of their best PS2 games, like the J&D games, on PSN.

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

I would kill for a Jak3 remake. Such a damn good game. But hell, just do a Sly 3-esque collection already.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
        JAK AND DAXTER NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK OR AN HD REMAKE AT THE VERY LEAST.
        We must've been posting at the same time.
        Originally posted by SethMode
        I would kill for a Jak3 remake. Such a damn good game. But hell, just do a Sly 3-esque collection already.
        Exactly. I don't know wtf they are waiting for.

Comment

• Bmore
          The True Free-Man
          • Oct 2008

Playing through Fear2 and actually enjoying it.

Comment

• SethMode
            Master of Mysticism
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Exactly. I don't know wtf they are waiting for.
            And I know that we've both said this but...put some fucking trophies in Ratchet and Clank ToD and QfB!

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

And I know that we've both said this but...put some fucking trophies in Ratchet and Clank ToD and QfB!
              Fuck yeah!

And Resistance 1, Heavenly Sword and a few others while they are at it!

Actually, does anyone know if the Resistance 1 that comes in that double pack will have trophies? That would be a kick in the balls.

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

Played a little more of inFamous tonight. Up to 25% percent. Got through that first encounter with Sasha, that was pretty fun. I swear the more I play this game, the more bad ass I find it, every time haha. It's getting hard to put it down.

Comment

• SethMode
                  Master of Mysticism
                  • Feb 2009

Fuck yeah!

And Resistance 1, Heavenly Sword and a few others while they are at it!

Actually, does anyone know if the Resistance 1 that comes in that double pack will have trophies? That would be a kick in the balls.
                  Oh shit...I have to go back and finish Heavenly Sword. I still can't remember why I never played through all of that.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Oh shit...I have to go back and finish Heavenly Sword. I still can't remember why I never played through all of that.
                    I really enjoyed that game but I don't remember it being very long. 8-10 hours I believe. You need to finish it up. It's a damn shame there aren't any trophies. It's not like Ninja Theory still isn't around!

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Nope.

No retro-trophies for Resistance 1.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                        Nope.

No retro-trophies for Resistance 1.
                        That's a lose-lose then. If it did have them and they didn't patch the old game then people like me would be pissed. But how do they release a technically "new" game without them?

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Dungeon Hunter session anyone?

I believe jms493 and I will be getting into it tonight at 10pm.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

I think twigger might need to work tonite. but i will hop on at 10:00...was there a patch for coop yet?

Comment

• KNUBB
                              WHITE RONDO
                              • Jun 2009

I'd be down tonight. Played by myself a little yesterday and it was still fun, but the game is way better with a group.

Comment

• cf24
                                WESTBROOK
                                • Feb 2009

Gamestop is selling a refurbished 360 for $99. Is that a decent deal? I'm looking into maybe buying one of those things so I can play with my bastard friends who went 360 instead of PS3.
                                Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

I know absolutely nothing about these things. I have always been, and probably will always be, a Playstation man. Help me, fellow players of video games. I love you.

Comment

Working...