X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jms493
    If anyone else has Dungeon Hunter: Alliance.....KG and I are about to hack and slash.....
    fyi my mic is dead like dunn. ill be silent for a bit.

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

Someone add me. I wanna play some DH

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

I think I'm going to try to get through a couple cases in LA Noire tonight. Have 3 or 4 more to go.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
          ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
          • Oct 2008

I have a feeling I'm going to start nerding out on Terraria, really feeling it more than Minecraft, I dunno why.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

So I picked up Alice Madness Returns for $15. I'll give opinions after I play it. Not a fucking bad deal considering I also get the first Alice which I never played before.

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

Also does anyone know what the first Alice game is about. I thought ti was a point and click game but the fucker was 1 GB so theres no way its that.

Comment

• jms493
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                Also does anyone know what the first Alice game is about. I thought ti was a point and click game but the fucker was 1 GB so theres no way its that.
                action platformer.....kind of dated. Doesn't look so good

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                  ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by A Tasty Burgerr
                  I have a feeling I'm going to start nerding out on Terraria, really feeling it more than Minecraft, I dunno why.
                  This seems to have much more of a adventure game feel than Minecraft, just like the way it plays better.

I've got a family vacation this weekend, this should help it pass with minimal suffering

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by A Tasty Burgerr
                    This seems to have much more of a adventure game feel than Minecraft, just like the way it plays better.

I've got a family vacation this weekend, this should help it pass with minimal suffering
                    There's a Minecraft update Thursday too.

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

We should start a new minecraft game on VSN. I played it recently and it's got some pretty good updates over the past while.

The game needs "lives" built in and it's good to go.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                        We should start a new minecraft game on VSN. I played it recently and it's got some pretty good updates over the past while.

The game needs "lives" built in and it's good to go.
                        I took a hiatus after Notch redid the Cart mechanics with the 1.6 update because I had just finished a rail network on my map, and just like that, it became useless.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                          PTFO
                          • Mar 2009

Random thoughts:

The largest thread in the arcade is the PS3 MW2 thread.

The 2 largest game specific threads relate to MW2.

The top 5/7 threads not including stickies all relate to the PS3 only.

Personally analyzing the threads I see that 2009 was this forum's high point.

Lan's 360 rosters were easily the most traffic this site has ever seen, its not even close.

COD:BO only accounts as 21% as good as MW2 from a posting standpoint. (Which I agree with, Black Ops is terrible)

Mass Effect 2 is the only blip on the radar as far as 360 exclusives go, and its not even exclusive anymore iirc.

These are just random observations, don't get me wrong, I wish I had a 360, and I will. I plan on owning Halo:Reach to get my ass beat, Forza 4 to school newbs assuming the aids/physics are accurate, and possibly BF:3 if I don't get it for PS3.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

We've talked about that on the podcast. As much as some people like to argue it seems the PS3 community is a lot stronger than 360 on this site.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                              PTFO
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                              We've talked about that on the podcast. As much as some people like to argue it seems the PS3 community is a lot stronger than 360 on this site.
                              Easily. The elimination of the Madden part of the forum alienated a lot of the MM PS3 guys which was a good reason for the stability of this forum. I belieive the 360 community prevails overall, but not here.

Now that is gone and all you have is remnants.

Not to knock this forum as is, but I'm not confident in its future.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                                PTFO
                                • Mar 2009

If there is any contender to take down the FOOT:MW2 thread it will be the FOOT:BF3 thread.

Unfortunately I have too many real world responsibilities to make a significant impact

Comment

Working...