X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

I know Madden 11 is on it's last legs for most with 12 around the corner but something still pisses me off about it. Well, a lot of things do but this thing really grinds my gears. It's the stupid Extra Point "highlight" show. And I emphasize highlight for it's complete lack of them. Every time you boot the show up Fran Charles says "Let's check out some HIGHLIGHTS and stats from this weeks games." But are there any actual highlights? Fuck no. Just scoreboards. If there were any highlights it would actually be a cool feature.

Fucking half assed EA bullshit. Quite frankly I think it's false advertisement.

Comment

• Chrispy
      Needs a hobby
      • Dec 2008

Is $225 good for a refurbished ps3 off ebay?

I don't have enough money right now to buy a brand new ps3 with also getting madden + fifa 12(xbox) + nhl 12(xbox).

Comment

• BrntO4Life
        My Aunt Ida Smokes.
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by cpollack09
        Is $225 good for a refurbished ps3 off ebay?

I don't have enough money right now to buy a brand new ps3 with also getting madden + fifa 12(xbox) + nhl 12(xbox).
        They're $25 more brand new. Save the money up and get one new.

Comment

• Chrispy
          Needs a hobby
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
          They're $25 more brand new. Save the money up and get one new.
          Guess i should look other places then Amazon

Just went to gamestop and it is $250

Comment

• I OU a Beatn
            Noob
            • Jul 2009

It's $250 on Amazon, too. Considering they don't charge tax in most states, it'll wind up being cheaper. Make sure you're looking at the 160GB because the 320GB is $299. Sony did a universal $50 price drop today but the last time I checked, Amazon had it updated.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Guess i should look other places then Amazon

Just went to gamestop and it is $250
              The price drop just happened today. Amazon may not have updated their prices yet.

Edit: Just checked and it is $249 on Amazon. It's only the 160GB though. Boo.

Comment

• Chrispy
                Needs a hobby
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by I OU a Beatn
                It's $250 on Amazon, too. Considering they don't charge tax in most states, it'll wind up being cheaper. Make sure you're looking at the 160GB because the 320GB is $299. Sony did a universal $50 price drop today but the last time I checked, Amazon had it updated.
                They had to do that recently because it was $300.

Comment

• I OU a Beatn
                  Noob
                  • Jul 2009

They had to do that recently because it was $300.
                  Yeah, it was just a few hours ago that it happened.

Comment

• Chrispy
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                    The price drop just happened today. Amazon may not have updated their prices yet.

Edit: Just checked and it is $249 on Amazon. It's only the 160GB though. Boo.
                    160 GB is still a lot though? Don't know how much u use for ps3

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Got a buy 2 used games get one free coupon today from GameStop. Gives me a good excuse to finally pick up inFamous 2 and Borderlands. Then probably picking up Halo: Reach to play through co-op with a buddy.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

160 GB is still a lot though? Don't know how much u use for ps3
                        Well, I have a 320GB in my PS3 now and I think I only have 70GB free?

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                          ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                          • Oct 2008

Atom Zombie Smasher is fun but really really hard.

Comment

• BigBucs
                            Unpretentious
                            • May 2009

I know Madden 11 is on it's last legs for most with 12 around the corner but something still pisses me off about it. Well, a lot of things do but this thing really grinds my gears. It's the stupid Extra Point "highlight" show. And I emphasize highlight for it's complete lack of them. Every time you boot the show up Fran Charles says "Let's check out some HIGHLIGHTS and stats from this weeks games." But are there any actual highlights? Fuck no. Just scoreboards. If there were any highlights it would actually be a cool feature.

Fucking half assed EA bullshit. Quite frankly I think it's false advertisement.
                            Shit not even funny.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16VZEmIFEBA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8PuWrPLsj8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbFERkqk7w[/ame]

Well, I have a 320GB in my PS3 now and I think I only have 70GB free?
                            Thats because you are a gaming maniac. You have every title known to man. :D

Comment

• JBregz
                              Follow me! @JBregzz
                              • Nov 2008

Can you pay with paypal on amazon.ca?

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                              Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                              Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

that NFL 2K shit is amazing.....wtf? You know how awesome 2K would be by now if they were around making a game each year. EA is really smart because if they didnt get the license they would be the ways of NBA by now.

Comment

Working...