This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

I have the GOTY of Borderlands on 360 and the regular one on PS3 and have yet to touch either copy.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
      • Mar 2009

Started playing Saints Row. Holy shit are the graphics bad.

Comment

• bluntside
        • Jun 2009

Picked up the Sly Cooper collection along with the God of War I and II collection a week or so ago. I wish I would have gotten into the Sly series when it was out on PS2, but there were so many cartoony platformers out at the time, it slipped past me. I'm really enjoying the game, but the camera control can get a little tricky.

p.s. If any of you 360 Borderlands players need an extra for co-op, I need to finish Moxi and Claptrap Robolution.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by IamMedellin
          I still need to knock out the DLC for Borderlands, let me know if ur down for some co-op

Originally posted by Buzzman
          I have the GOTY of Borderlands on 360.
          Originally posted by Bomberooski
          . But for some reason Borderlands caught my attention and I'm playing that
          Originally posted by bluntside
          p.s. If any of you 360 Borderlands players need an extra for co-op, I need to finish Moxi and Claptrap Robolution.

Comment

• jms493
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
            must be the PS3 version....:smug2:

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
              Still worth playing despite the horrible graphics? I was thinking about picking up the double pack.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

I would say yes. I love the SR series

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                  My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                  must be the PS3 version....:smug2:
                  There's no PS3 version of SR1.

Originally posted by Swarley
                  Still worth playing despite the horrible graphics? I was thinking about picking up the double pack.
                  I don't really know yet. Only played about 45 minutes so far. Seems alright, though. My character looks like a total jagoff. It's like the bastard child of Wildcat and OOBL.

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

its kind of overkill TBH. I get high FPS (60-90) for Witcher 2 with everything turned on. I will pick up BF3 soon....look forward to testing it out.
                    what kind of temperatures are u seeing with that game? i was up around 85C with witcher 2, but ME was in the 50-60 range...DA Origins got up around 72

i never had a high end card so i dont know what the normal range would be

Comment

• leaffan
                      Colton Orr Fan
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                      what kind of temperatures are u seeing with that game? i was up around 85C with witcher 2, but ME was in the 50-60 range...DA Origins got up around 72

i never had a high end card so i dont know what the normal range would be
                      I've never checked the temps of my video cards ever.

I just make sure when it hits march/april I clean the fan out and sept/oct do the same thing.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

maybe i shouldnt worry then. there is next to nothing on the web on that subject

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                          maybe i shouldnt worry then. there is next to nothing on the web on that subject
                          I have a utility to check the graphics cards but I don't I know i have good airflow and plenty of fans. I am more concerned about the CPU....I make sure the temps for that are nice and low. You should not run into any problems unless you try overclocking.

I have this that cools the cpu...temps are very low. in the 40s C
                          Corsair H80

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Welp, just finished the story in inFamous 2. A little disappointed that the fight with The Beast was one of the easier boss fights in the game. Wasn't real thrilled with the final outcome of the story (at least on the hero side, still need to play the villain ending). One thing I absolutely loved about this game was that it seemed to be one boss fight after another the whole way through. Made it so much fun. Also loved the new powers and the new weapon. All in all, a very enjoyable game.

Now on to Dead Space 2.

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

I have a utility to check the graphics cards but I don't I know i have good airflow and plenty of fans. I am more concerned about the CPU....I make sure the temps for that are nice and low. You should not run into any problems unless you try overclocking.

I have this that cools the cpu...temps are very low. in the 40s C
                              Corsair H80
                              that would be nice. what did u do build your own PC? i dont know if that would fit into my tower. my fan and psu are both on the top end of the tower

although i dont think i need that. under normal usage its running about 32C - but during gaming it gets up around 85C with witcher.

Comment

• Rylo
                                Corpse Disgracer
                                • Oct 2008

I need to build my own computer. My laptop is dying a slow and painful death since Afghanistan.

Comment

Working...