X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

i dont think you can do that. remember the whole license transfer thing? unless you are planning a license transfer to the new system

either way, just use a flash drive

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
      memory card slot is too small for what? did they change the size with the newer model 360's?
      there is no memory card slot on new xbox's

Use the xbox cloud baby!

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
        So, as one who has never really touched it post where I am...how would you recommend I play through? I have listened to enough of the Giantbombcast to know not to look for the thermoses but should really worry about the manuscripts? Honestly, I want to play through the game as a Stephen King fan, and am willing to forgo cheevskis. Also, I heard that the Signal sucks.
        The thermoses are definitely worthless but the manuscript pages do fill in some of the story which is pretty cool. Most of the manuscript pages are right in front of your face just for that reason and they normally foreshadow an even that is about to transpire. Some of them are hidden way out of the way for some weird reason. And keep in mind that you can't even find ALL the pages unless you play in Nightmare difficulty, which isn't unlocked until after you beat the game at least once.

I thought that both DLC were quality. I do remember The Signal being even more combat heavy than the main game though. So if you don't like the combat, which does get old after a while because it's the same thing over and over, you might want to avoid it. I'm guessing you got a used copy though that didn't come with the code? I still think it's worth the $7 or whatever it is. Too bad it will COMPLETELY fuck up the amount of points you have.

Comment

• SethMode
          Master of Mysticism
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          The thermoses are definitely worthless but the manuscript pages do fill in some of the story which is pretty cool. Most of the manuscript pages are right in front of your face just for that reason and they normally foreshadow an even that is about to transpire. Some of them are hidden way out of the way for some weird reason. And keep in mind that you can't even find ALL the pages unless you play in Nightmare difficulty, which isn't unlocked until after you beat the game at least once.

I thought that both DLC were quality. I do remember The Signal being even more combat heavy than the main game though. So if you don't like the combat, which does get old after a while because it's the same thing over and over, you might want to avoid it. I'm guessing you got a used copy though that didn't come with the code? I still think it's worth the $7 or whatever it is. Too bad it will COMPLETELY fuck up the amount of points you have.
          Good to know about the manuscripts. Fuck me I was wandering around for like 10 minutes in episode 1 trying to find that manuscript page that was missing.

My points are already so fucked up.

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Well time for a night full of ME2. Got to get this shit finished up for Tuesday. With the new AC3 cover, I'm getting the urge to finally finish the previous games. Unfortunately I don't have any of them anymore lol. Might do a little online game shopping tonight. Also want to find a copy of Alan Wake.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Shroyuken and TRMK are speculating that its a Killer Instinct reboot:duda:

Comment

• Buzzman
                • Oct 2008

I started up Dues Ex. Game is so god damn hard if you don't kill anyone.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                  ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                  • Oct 2008

Does anyone have a 48 hour gold card they could PM me they don't plan on using? On the account I want to make gold again it doesn't let me just upgrade by credit card, and I would like to make sure that a code would work instead before investing in a 1 month code.

Worst case scenario, if it doesn't work you'll still have the code and I will be all the wiser. It would be much appreciated.

Comment

• Swarley
                    A Special Kind of Cat
                    • Jul 2010

Alan Wake, and Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations for $70. Not bad.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                      Alan Wake, and Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations for $70. Not bad.
                      Ebay?

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        Ebay?
                        Used retailers on Amazon.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

Finished off 400 riddles in Arkham City....incredibly tedious, but the hostage level at the end was fun..

Revelations is still $35 on amazon..even used...

odd since gamefly was selling Brotherhood for $17 at this time last year

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                            Finished off 400 riddles in Arkham City....incredibly tedious, but the hostage level at the end was fun..

Revelations is still $35 on amazon..even used...

odd since gamefly was selling Brotherhood for $17 at this time last year
                            $26 if you go to the used area where the other retailers sell.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by jms493
                              there is no memory card slot on new xbox's

Use the xbox cloud baby!
                              There is, but I wasn't sure if the amount of data on the card was enough for my saves.

I would use the cloud, but this system has been offline and chances are I'll be doing this from work with no internet connection, just to pull that one file.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                                There is, but I wasn't sure if the amount of data on the card was enough for my saves.

I would use the cloud, but this system has been offline and chances are I'll be doing this from work with no internet connection, just to pull that one file.
                                a small size flash drive will do the trick. those memory cards are only like 256mb, but that might be enough depending on the size of the data.

i used the transfer cable to move my stuff.

Comment

Working...