X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Intrigued JMS is intrigued...and so am I.

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

i like this one....lol

Rage Quit

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Intrigued JMS is intrigued...and so am I.
        /But Twigg hates Jap Games though!

The game's basically Monster Hunter but when you finally go fight said monsters, it turns on Shadow of the Colossus.

That and the Pawn system reminds me of how you can raise an army of assassins in the Assassin's Creed series.

Not a terrible bit of games to crib from.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
          /But Twigg hates Jap Games though!
          For the most part yes, but for instance I loved Shadows of the Damned.

Comment

• SethMode
            Master of Mysticism
            • Feb 2009

So, in my second playthrough of the Witcher 2 I continue to be amazed at how well written the game is and how well realized the world is. The side quests are better than most stories of entire games. I could see even Twigg liking this game, what with its more action oriented combat (although I could also see him hating the lack of clear instructions at times), and I hope that everyone that can play it, does. I LOVED the Witcher 1, but this outdoes it in almost every way. Might be my 2012, 2011 game of the year.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Hey Seth, I just want to let you know that I finally started playing Outland tonight and damn it's a great game.

I know you were big on it when it first released.

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

playing Rage on the PC. lools pretty. seems like a solid game. has a borderlands feel

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                  playing Rage on the PC. lools pretty. seems like a solid game. has a borderlands feel
                  It's very lackluster to be honest. I'm sure the graphics look insane on the PC though. It's basically an open world, but there isn't any side quests or anything to do. The only optional shit you really have to do are the buggy races and they are boring as hell. It really doesn't have any of the trappings that you would expect from an open world game.

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jms493
                    i like this one....lol

Rage Quit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGlVtNXLMmA
                    That was fucking hilarious.

Comment

• jms493
                      • Feb 2009

Garrett, Twigg and I played Driver: SF Multiplayer last nite.....To be Honest it was pretty fun.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        It's very lackluster to be honest. I'm sure the graphics look insane on the PC though. It's basically an open world, but there isn't any side quests or anything to do. The only optional shit you really have to do are the buggy races and they are boring as hell. It really doesn't have any of the trappings that you would expect from an open world game.
                        i was feeling that lackluster feel right off the bat. seemed like it may be repetitive as well Graphics on the PC are nice, but imo, nothing that lives up to the hype that i read. Im running it on ultra settings and it runs perfectly fine. But it didnt make me say holy crap this is great or anything. the wasteline vibe has kind of run its course

Comment

• Buzzman
                          • Oct 2008

Twigg what time you open to play that SC DLC. Sorry I missed when you asked, was really busy Friday.

Comment

• padman59
                            Slayer of Demons
                            • Mar 2009

Rage is slightly more impressive on consoles due to its ability to run at a consistent 60 fps, and Carmack was pretty upfront about the lack of fine detail that you'll find in the environments due to how they handled megatextures. Graphics aside, it's a pretty standard corridor shooter with some driving elements mixed in. Nothing revolutionary, but I've enjoyed my time with the game.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                              Twigg what time you open to play that SC DLC. Sorry I missed when you asked, was really busy Friday.
                              I'm off Wednesay and Thursday. I may be able to play in the afternoon Mon or Tuesday as well. I suaully wake up around 3pm EST.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

whelp just finally finished off LA Noire.....long fucking game. Didn't love the ending but overall a nice gaming experience.

Comment

Working...