X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Fucking dumb ass Japanese. Quite possibly the dumbest pack ins for a game ever.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

Totally dusted off my copy of Beautiful Katamari this week. Game is so money.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Probably been posted before...

If I had the scratch, I'd like to have one of these:

[youtube]eg8Bh5iI2WY[/youtube]

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Thought I would run a COD night but apparently my copy of COD 4 means jack shit now.

Is the 1.40 patch supposed to utterly stop the game from running?

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

God damn these games were fun.....ruined NBA jam for me thou

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Med, I know we were chatting about those games the other day but I was wondering, do you like the one that release on 360/PS3? Homecourt I believe? I remember it being decent.

I might have to pick those games back up (not sure why I ever traded them in) when GS has another B2G1 sale.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                  #GoHawks
                  • Feb 2009

Completely hooked on Red Dead Redemption right now. Still just at the beginning of the game but it's awesome
                  I give rep not thanks
                  My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                    Completely hooked on Red Dead Redemption right now. Still just at the beginning of the game but it's awesome
                    Great game Bomber.....once I pretty much started I didnt stop till I was finished.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                      #GoHawks
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                      Great game Bomber.....once I pretty much started I didnt stop till I was finished.
                      So frustrated last night. Rode into town, ran over a dog, suddenly was wanted, didn't know what to do, went to Sheriff's office, paid what I thought was the price of my punishment (it was a bribe apparently), and lost 400 honor... Great one
                      I give rep not thanks
                      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• IamMedellin
                        Everything Burns...
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        Med, I know we were chatting about those games the other day but I was wondering, do you like the one that release on 360/PS3? Homecourt I believe? I remember it being decent.

I might have to pick those games back up (not sure why I ever traded them in) when GS has another B2G1 sale.
                        Yea NBA Street homecourt, I didnt love it..

I liked a few things that they did with it, The Trick remix feature was pretty cool..but the Game had no soul...
                        And What I mean by that is, Vol.2 and Vol.3 captured the streetball atmosphere, that Rucker park event in the summertime atmosphere, btwn One of the Best Soundtracks ever in gaming, bobbito garcia on commentary, graffiti inspired art direction, streetball legends, it All added alot to the experience....

Homecourt kept the over the top moves, got rid of the legends, went in a more realistic art style, got rid of commentary, had a forgettable soundtrack and ended up not really feeling like NBA street anymore...

The moves and the dunks were still over the top and fun...but the atmosphere felt generic...

yawn...

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

So frustrated last night. Rode into town, ran over a dog, suddenly was wanted, didn't know what to do, went to Sheriff's office, paid what I thought was the price of my punishment (it was a bribe apparently), and lost 400 honor... Great one
                          I didn't know you could bribe officials, but the places to pay off your wanted level legitimately are at the train stations IIRC.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

I enjoyed NBA Street.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                              I plan on starting up my Xbox version soon. God I love that game.
                              Originally posted by IamMedellin
                              Yea NBA Street homecourt, I didnt love it..

I liked a few things that they did with it, The Trick remix feature was pretty cool..but the Game had no soul...
                              And What I mean by that is, Vol.2 and Vol.3 captured the streetball atmosphere, that Rucker park event in the summertime atmosphere, btwn One of the Best Soundtracks ever in gaming, bobbito garcia on commentary, graffiti inspired art direction, streetball legends, it All added alot to the experience....

Homecourt kept the over the top moves, got rid of the legends, went in a more realistic art style, got rid of commentary, had a forgettable soundtrack and ended up not really feeling like NBA street anymore...

The moves and the dunks were still over the top and fun...but the atmosphere felt generic...

yawn...
                              I think you summed it up nicely. Homecourt was fun but didn't have that "it" factor the previous game had. I couldn't recall but Homecourt took out the Legends? Lame. Homecourt did have online though. But I'm guessing since it's EA the servers are down.

I'm sure it would never happen because EA now has the NBA Jam license, but a NBA Street HD trilogy would be awesome. I have to admit that the latest Jam is pretty damn awesome though. I can't stop playing it.

Comment

• padman59
                                Slayer of Demons
                                • Mar 2009

After a few failed attempts at finishing a gold match in Mass Effect 3 with randoms, I decided to start yet another game of Max Payne 2. Hopefully, I'll be able to plow through it by Monday.

Comment

Working...