X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Handleit_44
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Hey Twigg, Ratchet & Clank was fun tonight!

Asshole.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
      Hey Twigg, Ratchet & Clank was fun tonight!

Asshole.
      Sorry dude. The Borderlinds got the best of me. I'm free now if you want to play?

Comment

• Golden Taters
        RIP West
        • Jul 2009

Beat Grand Theft Auto Vice City for the first time ever...now its on to San Andreas!

Comment

• wingsfan77
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          Sorry dude. The Borderlinds got the best of me. I'm free now if you want to play?
          I'm pretty sure I downloaded R&C for nothing, jerk.

Comment

• Bomberooski
            #GoHawks
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Potatoes002
            Beat Grand Theft Auto Vice City for the first time ever...now its on to San Andreas!
            Oh man... Get ready for a great game with a hug map.

How'd you like Vice City. "Nice badge officer, nice badge"
            I give rep not thanks
            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

PSA for the PS3 crew: now you can get your own Game Genie.

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Oh shit! Swarley is going to loooooooove that.

Comment

• Golden Taters
                  RIP West
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                  Oh man... Get ready for a great game with a hug map.

How'd you like Vice City. "Nice badge officer, nice badge"
                  Vice City was a lot of fun, it was the GTA that I played the least out of all of them. Playing the game 10 years later you start to realize how bad the camera is in the game, along with the CPU driving AI. I don't remember having these kind of complaints in San Andreas....but I never beat that version either.

I loved Vice City's story so I'll see how it compares.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Fez Won’t Be Fixed Because Microsoft Wants a Ton of Money

We're bringing the first FEZ patch online. It's the same patch.

We're not going to patch the patch.

Why not? Because microsoft would charge us tens of thousands of dollars to re-certify the game.

And because as it turns out, the save file delete bug only happens to less than a percent of players. It's a shitty numbers game to be playing for sure, but as a small independent, paying so much money for patches makes NO SENSE AT ALL. especially when you consider the alternative. Had FEZ been released on steam instead of XBLA, the game would have been fixed two weeks after release, at no cost to us. And if there was an issue with that patch, we could have fixed that right away too!

We believe the save file corruption issue mostly happened to players who had completed, or almost completed the game. If you hadn't already seen most of what FEZ had to offer, your save file is probably safe. It doesn't happen if you start a new game.

We believe the current patch is safe for an overwhelming majority of players.
                    The patch fixes almost everything that's been wrong with the game since launch. The framerate issues, the loading, the skips, the death loops, everything! All that stuff is fixed! And right now, nobody can get to it since the patch was pulled. For 99% of people, it makes FEZ a better game.

To the less-than-1% who are getting screwed, we sincerely apologize. We know this hurts you the most, because you're the ones who put the most times into the game. And this breaks our hearts. We hope you dont think back on your time spent in FEZ as a total waste.Microsoft gave us a choice: either pay a ton of money to re-certify the game and issue a new patch (which for all we know could introduce new issues, for which we'd need yet another costly patch), or simply put the patch back online. They looked into it, and the issue happens so rarely that they still consider the patch to be "good enough".

It wasn't an easy decision, but in the end, paying such a large sum of money to jump through so many hoops just doesn't make any sense. We already owe microsoft a LOT of money for the privilege of being on their platform. People often mistakenly believe that we got paid by Microsoft for being exclusive to their platform. Nothing could be further from the truth. WE pay THEM.
                    So we're going to go ahead and put Title Update back online, and for a vast majority of people it's going to make FEZ a better game.

Thank you for your understanding and continuing support.
                    Sincerely,
                    The Polytron Team
                    source: Kotaku

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Handleit_44
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

I stopped reading after the title.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

I know I'm shocked.

But M$ is so awesome youz guyz!

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Discuss....M$ is a bunch of jewz!

Comment

• padman59
                            Slayer of Demons
                            • Mar 2009

It's funny because it was mentioned in Indie Game: The Movie (not sure if Fish himself said it) that some independent devs put their game on XBLA first to build some name recognition for themselves, and they hope to make the most of their money in the PC market later. It seems like terrible logic personally especially when you consider the costs to patch your game.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

My addiction to the Borderlinds (Borderluhnds?) has been fully reignited. I played with Jay, and Jay & Pad from 2:30pm until 10:30pm with about a 1 1/2 hour break. I'm almost a level 34 now and we only have two more areas to fully explore.

God damn I love that game.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

Playing NFS:The Run...

just got it for $5 from Bestbuy and its pretty fun, especially when the Cops get involved..So Im escaping from Las Vegas in My Sexy Porche 9-1-1 when The single most RIDICULOUS timed events take place

I mean look at this shit, starts at the 1:04 mark

Having "Nasty" - Nas in the backround made it tolerable but I was dying at the end of it

at Least I got somethin Sexy n Blk out of it, thas Right....Got me a Brand New Lambo

Comment

Working...