Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

I finally got around to playing some CS:GO on PS3, and I joined a game of Arms Race. The turning speed on the controller is unbelievably slow for my tastes even with the sensitivity maxed out. Hopefully, the keyboard/mouse combo is a lot better.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by padman59
          I finally got around to playing some CS:GO on PS3, and I joined a game of Arms Race. The turning speed on the controller is unbelievably slow for my tastes even with the sensitivity maxed out. Hopefully, the keyboard/mouse combo is a lot better.
          Oh cmon Pad, you know a game like CS is meant to be played on the PC, it must feel like ur playing in slow motion with a analog compared to playing with a keyboard and mouse

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
            Spellin' n' shit
            • Feb 2009

Just picked up Brutal Legend.

What a gem this game is! Of course, being a Tim Schafer game, you'd expect nothing less.

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by IamMedellin
              playing with a keyboard and mouse
              I will never understand why some people like playing games with a keyboard and mouse.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                I will never understand why some people like playing games with a keyboard and mouse.

I used to be the same way, then a friend of mine got me into Half-Life 2 and counterstrike. Playing with a keyboard n mouse is surprisingly fast and accurate in a FPS, after a few online sessions in CS I was hooked for a few months...

when I went back to playing Gears 2 online, it felt like the whole game was in bullet-time

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                  Oh cmon Pad, you know a game like CS is meant to be played on the PC, it must feel like ur playing in slow motion with a analog compared to playing with a keyboard and mouse
                  I'm planning on getting it for PC in the next month or so. I'm just shocked at how slow the max sensitivity settings are for the controller. I just hope the keyboard/mouse combo performs better in the meantime.

Some games are better with keyboard/mouse and others with controller. Keyboard/mouse gives better precision for competitive shooters.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                    Formerly ravensownall17
                    • Feb 2009

Been playing Kingdoms of Amalur and liking it so far, but feel like there is something missing that would have made it great. Regardless, game is fun. Too bad all that shit went down with 38 Studios, would have liked to see what they could do as a follow up.

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Been having a huge Uncharted urge lately, so I fired up Golden Abyss again. Trying my hardest to save the console version for when I do my Twitch marathon. Nothing better than some Nathan Drake.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                        Posts a lot
                        • Jun 2009

Been having a huge Uncharted urge lately, so I fired up Golden Abyss again. Trying my hardest to save the console version for when I do my Twitch marathon. Nothing better than some Nathan Drake.

Yup, Nathan Drake or GTFO!

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

Does anyone want a 75% off Portal 2 coupon on Steam? It expires at the end of the month.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                            Spellin' n' shit
                            • Feb 2009

About to head to pick up God of War Saga

Comment

• padman59
                              Slayer of Demons
                              • Mar 2009

I decided to go back to the playthrough 1 Claptrap DLC with my level 57 to finish the missions for some quick xp, and all the enemies are now at least level 60. This is gonna take longer than I thought.

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

Vita screenshot of UC: Golden Abyss. Awesome.

Comment

Working...