X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j.hen
    Self Care
    • Oct 2008

I will continue to post my random video game thoughts in this thread, which is what it's for...

Regardless of what game it is I'm playing at the time.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      You try to talk to me? LOL. Would you like me to dredge up some of your posts towards me? Give me a break.

Why do I come here? That's actually a good question. There are still a lot of decent guys here but I guess I mostly come here because it's comfortable. I should probably just start hanging out at Giant Bomb. I hear that site and those guys are the GREATEST.
      They are.

I didn't know what the hell Euro Truck Simulator was until the did a video for it.

One of the better sim game for this year.

That and the Chrono Trigger Endurance Run.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

twigg bitching for 3 straight pages eh

must be that time of month :bighurt:

Comment

• j.hen
          Self Care
          • Oct 2008

It's actually hilarious how much Twigg bitches.... You know damn well if we would've been talking about Sleeping Dogs instead of Persona Twigg would have been tickled with happy giggles to join in and talk about it, same with Saints Row 3, which is a game everyone was playing/talking about for awhile in this thread anyway. Did he make a thread for those? Or even post in the thread that was already made for those games? No. No one did. But once it's a JRPG everyone is talking about he can't handle his disappointment when clicking on this thread if he sees a new post, so Twigg makes a new thread to segregate the games HE doesn't enjoy so he can enjoy this thread the way he wants to.

Lame shit Twigg I'm going to go to Gamestop right now and pick up a JRPG for each system I own, knock em all out before the end of the month when Madden drops, and post every single random thought they give me in this thread just to spite all of the nonsense.
          Last edited by j.hen; 08-03-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

One thought I had today because I seen the games boxart while browsing CAG, but how poor did Insomiacs game FUSE do. I have legit never seen that game talked about even when it came out, let alone now months later. Its no wonder they still had a Ratchet game to fall back on this year.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
              One thought I had today because I seen the games boxart while browsing CAG, but how poor did Insomiacs game FUSE do. I have legit never seen that game talked about even when it came out, let alone now months later. Its no wonder they still had a Ratchet game to fall back on this year.
              When it was still Overstrike, it had more cartoonish overtones in the art style and gun mechanics (more like Ratchet).

Then our good friends at EA told the development team that when they play-tested the original designs with a group of kids the response was:

Paraphrasing: "It doesn't feel like COD enough."

As it turns out, they went back and fucked with the game enough to make it as generic as possible so it would sell to groups of kids like that.

...which is hilarious because those kids didn't spend dime-one on the game.

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                When it was still Overstrike, it had more cartoonish overtones in the art style and gun mechanics (more like Ratchet).

Then our good friends at EA told the development team that when they play-tested the original designs with a group of kids the response was:

Paraphrasing: "It doesn't feel like COD enough."

As it turns out, they went back and fucked with the game enough to make it as generic as possible so it would sell to groups of kids like that.

...which is hilarious because those kids didn't spend dime-one on the game.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                  #GoHawks
                  • Feb 2009

Need to play FF9.

FF's I've completed:

FF1, FF2, FF7, FF8

Started but didn't complete:

FF3, FF9, FF10, FF13
                  I give rep not thanks
                  My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

Finishing up Batman: Dudebro Origins. Maybe an hour left of so. Think I'm going to end up buying Cloudberry Kingdom. Watched some twitch footage for a while last night and it looks like an addicting amount of fun.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime
                      Finishing up Batman: Dudebro Origins. Maybe an hour left of so. Think I'm going to end up buying Cloudberry Kingdom. Watched some twitch footage for a while last night and it looks like an addicting amount of fun.
                      I'd pay money to play a game where Bruce Wayne wears a trucker cap, punching thugs for beer money.

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

It's one of those days. Having trouble finding something I want to play.

EDIT: Might just say, "fuck it," and do some Skyrim exploring tonight.
                        Last edited by Swarley; 08-03-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Buzzman
                          • Oct 2008

I am quite shocked when I threw my controller at the wall today, no damage came upon it. I had beaten of the the gargoyles in Dark Souls but before I could even lock onto the other one, its fire killed me. So I threw it.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

FINALLY settled on a game to play tonight. Started up Metal Gear Solid 2 HD from my recently purchased MGS Legacy Collection purchase. Damn I love this game, but it definitely took a little while to get used to those controls again lol.

Just had to take a break from what I've been playing recently. I'll fire up AC: Brotherhood again once I finish MGS2. Think I might do a little more searching to Yukiko in P4G tomorrow morning before I jump back into MGS2.

Comment

• padman59
                              Slayer of Demons
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                              FINALLY settled on a game to play tonight. Started up Metal Gear Solid 2 HD from my recently purchased MGS Legacy Collection purchase. Damn I love this game, but it definitely took a little while to get used to those controls again lol.

Just had to take a break from what I've been playing recently. I'll fire up AC: Brotherhood again once I finish MGS2. Think I might do a little more searching to Yukiko in P4G tomorrow morning before I jump back into MGS2.
                              If you ever get around to Peace Walker and need a co-op partner, send a message.

Comment

• seaplus
                                Posts a lot
                                • Apr 2009

this is selling for $1300 in my area. i want it so bad. need more money!

how much do you think it would cost to build this?

Last edited by seaplus; 08-04-2013, 11:36 AM.
                                *<|8-D

Comment

Working...