X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bomberooski
    #GoHawks
    • Feb 2009

So I tried to play "The Stanley Parable" and didn't really dig it. I definitely see how some people can get down with it's weird story with a billion endings, and it's extremely creative but for me... not so much
    I give rep not thanks
    My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
      True Blue
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bomberooski
      So I tried to play "The Stanley Parable" and didn't really dig it. I definitely see how some people can get down with it's weird story with a billion endings, and it's extremely creative but for me... not so much
      ask maynard what he thinks of the game

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

that game is fucking retarded. you could have watched the video and seen every ending in less than a half hour. you would have still walked away feeling as retarded as ramjackson, but at least you would have saved yourself the money.

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bomberooski
          Really really enjoyed that game Maynard. Played through without mods but would love to play with some good ones. Keep me posted with how and why the synergy one is a good one.

What class?
          so here is the mod setup i am using. it really changes the game to the point where is much harder and the level design is way more lengthy.

I have
          Enhanced Retex part 1
          Enhanced Retex part 2
          adds to the visual look of the game. really enhances things

Spellvendor - this adds the spells you would normally find as loot to the vendors so you can buy them

Ember Gem upgrade - allows you to merge 4 gems into a higher level gem

Blank Landmarks and Extra Chunky - these 2 mods extend the maps. You see new sections added every where. between the 2 you have about 60 new sections in the game. I found a 3 phase puzzle section last night. you get a good reward for completing these puzzle areas.

Then the Synergies mod. along with Synergies i have 3 small add ons for synergies.
          Skill unlocks
          Highloot - self explainitory
          Lowspawn
          Synergiesmod

Synergies is the meat n potatoes. its what makes the game harder and adds to the depth of the game

along with it comes a lot of spawned monsters. a little to much for me. So i added the Lowspawn mod
          Skill Unlocks completely alter the level you have to be to use the powers in the skills trees. what makes this awesome is it allow you to unlock the powers earlier, but makes leveling them up take alot longer. it really makes you think more about where you are investing your points.

Comment

• j.hen
            Self Care
            • Oct 2008

A little past halfway in new Devil May Cry and I gotta say I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I have been. I never played any of the originals so the changes during the reboot don't really bother me. I like the story of it quite a bit and I can't wait to see how it'll end.

Also have Walking Dead copied onto my Vita now and it's ready to be dove into. Really wish it would've been the console one but at least I have another reason to boot up the ol' Vita again since beating Persona 4.

Do saves from season 1 carry over into season 2 or is it the same at the beginning for everyone? Wondering about this since it seems like a game that can branch off in so many ways. Stoked to start it up and see what the hype was about.

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

So I decided to play Fallout 3 for the first ever. Lets see how this goes.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                War Hero
                • May 2012

Played Madden 25, so Manning throws the ball forward and yet it goes 40yards backwards and its a safety. And earlier in the game I sacked Manning in the endzone and thats not a safety. Fuck EA Sports.

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                  So I decided to play Fallout 3 for the first ever. Lets see how this goes.
                  thats gotta look old and dated. fantastic when it came out. top 5 for sure.

Comment

• j.hen
                    Self Care
                    • Oct 2008

Finished the 1st episode of Walking Dead on my vita. Holy shit. If I didn't work the rest of the day I'd have a hard time prying myself away from it and not finishing it all tonight. It's too bad season 2 has no vita release date yet.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by j.hen
                      Do saves from season 1 carry over into season 2 or is it the same at the beginning for everyone? Wondering about this since it seems like a game that can branch off in so many ways. Stoked to start it up and see what the hype was about.
                      It'll search for a Season 1 save if you got one.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Wow. Not really close.

Comment

• Garrett67
                          Glory Hole Monitor
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075

You were supposed to post this in the Xbox One thread

Comment

• buckeye
                            Noob
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                            I'm a ps4 guy but likely just more Sony people voted Lol. I do have several friends who were MS fanboys... got both and either sold their Xbox one or it crashed on them multiple times and they gave up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

Wonderful little piece of equipment. Can finally game on my PC like I'd prefer. Starting off with Far Cry 3 and then going to MGR: Revengeance.

Spoiler for size...

Comment

Working...