X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SethMode
    Master of Mysticism
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    FYI, achievements are fucked on Xbox. MS is trying to work on the issue because it's a problem on Live. I had a bunch of cheevos not unlock for me on The Walking Dead on XB1 the past few days. If you're a cheevo/trophy slut like me I'd hold off playing any Xbox games until they fix it.
    Interesting. I had one not unlock for me on Dragon Age, but I've read that it has been an issue in general...is this fairly new?

That being said, they're both pretty broken at this point, but I am not surprised to see Handle weigh in in that capacity.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
      Interesting. I had one not unlock for me on Dragon Age, but I've read that it has been an issue in general...is this fairly new?

That being said, they're both pretty broken at this point, but I am not surprised to see Handle weigh in in that capacity.
      I think it's been just the past few days. You can check the service outage updates on Xbox.com. I wasn't aware of it until I posted a message on xboxachievements.com and someone pointed it out to me.

Both are broken? Both what? Trophies and cheevos? I haven't had any issues with trophies. In fact, they've been what cheevos were on 360. They unlock right away instead of the 30 second delay on ps3. I also haven't had any issues with them not popping. There have actually been a ton of issues with cheevos on XB1 since launch but the past few days has been something that is service wide.

Comment

• SethMode
        Master of Mysticism
        • Feb 2009

I just meant broken in that they aren't really a measure or form of competition anymore, at least as how I think that they were intended to be. They are mostly just a compulsive reason to keep playing a game. Not a negative, just, they're both pointless now.

Comment

• ryne candy
          Aggie C/O '01
          • Feb 2009

PSN 10% off is for a weekend only and not for everything (no subs & movie rentals).

Hi Everyone,

We hope your New Year is getting off to a great start! As promised, as a thank you to all of our PSN members, we are happy to announce the details of the 10 percent PlayStation Store discount.

The discount will be valid from 9:00 AM 1/23 PST through 9:00 AM PST 1/26. Simply use the promotion code for a one-time 10% discount off eligible items in a total cart purchase in PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the web/mobile at store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. Some exclusions do apply, including subscriptions for PS Plus, Music Unlimited, PS Now and rental video content. The code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 1/26/15 at 9:00 AM.

Use the discount on hundreds of thousands of items including blockbuster new releases, award winning indie games, game add-ons and season passes, pre orders, and an enormous selection of TV and Movies to own. You can find the code on PlayStation Store and via @PlayStation.

Also, for those PS Plus members impacted by the PSN service interruption over the holidays, we have started to roll out the 5-day PS Plus membership extension, no action is required on your part. You will receive an email in the coming days with a confirmation of details about the extension.

Thanks again for your loyalty.

We hope your New Year is getting off to a great start! As promised, as a thank you to all of our PSN members, we are happy to announce the details of the 10 percent PlayStation Store discount. The discount will be valid from 9:00 AM 1/23 PST through 9:00 AM PST 1/26. Simply use [...]

Comment

• j.hen
            Self Care
            • Oct 2008

Haven't touched Dragon Age in over a month, considering starting another character whenever I jump back into it...

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

I've been playing through God of War on Vita. Man do I love the Gow games.

Comment

• ryne candy
                Aggie C/O '01
                • Feb 2009

I'm looking at getting another PS4 controller with some BB credit. I saw that Amazon (PM @ BB) has them on sale. I'm considering the Camo or Wave Blue one...anyone have the Camo one and does it work like all the others (ie battery life)? I'll probably pick one (maybe both for my PS controller addiction) today.

edit: looks like its 3rd party Amazon...damn!

edit 2: Found the Amazon links to both and had them PM them @ BB. Camo & Wave Blue
                Last edited by ryne candy; 01-29-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• ryne candy
                  Aggie C/O '01
                  • Feb 2009

Does anyone have NHL 15 (any platform)? I know @ $60 it wasn't worth it but PSN has it for $24. I know XB1/PS4 is bare bones and 360/PS3 is just a roster update but is the new price point low enough to buy..if so, which one?

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                    Wakka Wakka
                    • Dec 2008

Is there a lbp3 thread here? I just made a the best South Park level wanted to compare levels with you guys
                    THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
                      Is there a lbp3 thread here? I just made a the best South Park level wanted to compare levels with you guys

Comment

• cf24
                        WESTBROOK
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
                        Does anyone have NHL 15 (any platform)? I know @ $60 it wasn't worth it but PSN has it for $24. I know XB1/PS4 is bare bones and 360/PS3 is just a roster update but is the new price point low enough to buy..if so, which one?
                        I've got it for ps4 and I love it. I just need a franchise mode and the ability to play as Matt Duchene and I'm sold. I love the way the game feels. Whenever I have time to play games nowadays, that's my go-to.

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          Apparently I hurt Seaplus' feelings?
                          He is thin skinned for somebody that talks so much shit

Comment

• MrBill
                            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                            • Feb 2009

Destiny should be packaged with a surgeon generals warning. It's too damned addictive.

Comment

• krulmichael
                              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                              • Feb 2009

I wish I could get into this game like you guys can (or maybe not). I've never been one for MMORPG type games; although that Tom Clancy's The Order looks like it has potential.

Twitch Channel
                              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                                Destiny should be packaged with a surgeon generals warning. It's too damned addictive.
                                Maybe I'm in the minority but I did not get hooked by that game at all. It was very meh. The story is lame as fuck. The missions are boring. There are only a handful of environments. But it seems like tons of people play nothing but that game. It's like it's the new WoW for people. They play it like it's their job. My cousin is one of them. Good for them I guess?

Comment

Working...