X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
    The site is like ebay. People sell there games on there and the site gets 10% of the money the seller makes. I dont sell though, I only buy. There are some really great deals on here.
    Ok, so how the heck do you buy more than one game? It takes me right to the check out with each game. I can't buy more than one?

Comment

• hoodyallen
      hoodrow wilson
      • Dec 2009

I think I'm gonna rent The Saboteur. Is there a thread here for it?

stereoquality.us

Comment

• Tengo Juego
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by hoodyallen
        I think I'm gonna rent The Saboteur. Is there a thread here for it?
        It's a good rental. I'm not sure if there was a thread for it.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
          Formerly ravensownall17
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          Ok, so how the heck do you buy more than one game? It takes me right to the check out with each game. I can't buy more than one?
          I think you can only buy one at a time because they are listed and ship from different people.

I bought a game, the prices are great, going to see how it turns out. Thanks for posting that site, Buzz.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

What Joe said you have to buy 1 game at a time. the glyde8 code practically pays for the shipping.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
              ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
              • Oct 2008

I played some Halo today for the first time in forever....it felt good.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

I think the spike/block room in God of War is one of the worst designed chucks of gameplay in the history of gaming. David Jaffe needs to be stabbed in the eye with a rusty nail over that shit. In-fucking-real.

I spent over an hour and 100 tries and still couldn't beat it. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Kratos wouldn't grab the block. Kratos jumps when I want him to kick. Somehow he can't jump on the block. The way the camera angle changes at the WORST FUCKING POSSIBLE TIME! I didn't kick the block far enough. I kicked it too far. It's a perfect storm of bullshit. One tiny mistake and you're FUCKED.

And then when you think you do everything perfectly (at least 25 times) Kratos doesn't grab the ledge you're jumping for.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

I'm putting in work on inFamous since I purchased it last week.

So far so good as I'm doing my 'Good Cole' run.

It's hard to progress far enough to take back Neon without a pedestrian or five getting in the way of my electric grenades; just zapping Reapers with your default attack won't work on Hard.

Comment

• hoodyallen
                    hoodrow wilson
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
                    I'm putting in work on inFamous since I purchased it last week.

So far so good as I'm doing my 'Good Cole' run.

It's hard to progress far enough to take back Neon without a pedestrian or five getting in the way of my electric grenades; just zapping Reapers with your default attack won't work on Hard.
                    I played the demo and I wasn't too impressed. I got to this part where I was fighting some dude on top of a train and he kept teleporting and kicking my ass so I just stopped playing.

stereoquality.us

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by hoodyallen
                      I played the demo and I wasn't too impressed. I got to this part where I was fighting some dude on top of a train and he kept teleporting and kicking my ass so I just stopped playing.
                      The Conduit guys?

Once the game gave me Shock Grenades, I just lobbed 3-4 at them and strafed/jumped away if they decided to do that shock blast thing they do.

MFers wearing white coats thinking they Terry Bogard or some shit.

Comment

• hoodyallen
                        hoodrow wilson
                        • Dec 2009

I'm gonna get one more game in on BF before hitting the sack. Hopefully get to an even K/D ratio.

stereoquality.us

Comment

• Misogi
                          :misogi:
                          • Oct 2008

Last night I looked into modding my Wii into playing backed up games, and I found much more.

What was very interesting about the methods needed, was the fact that it was completely softmodded(No hardware was touched. Not even a screwdriver was needed.). After looking into it, I found a great tutorial on how to do it, and where to go after it was modded.
                          I REALLY wanted to try it out last night, but I had no Blank DVD+R's (I had some dual layers, but those are for my 360 games), so I thought I was assed out. Until I found out that you can throw the games on a custom-formatted flashdrive, and play games.

What I needed to do it:
                          2 GB SD Card(In actuality, you just need 1 GB. I bought the 2gb for other purposes, and now i need to buy another)
                          8 GB Flash Drive (This is basically my "CD Collection" now.

I tried it with Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and it worked. The ability to play backed up games on the Wii is mindnumbingly easy, almost to the level of that of the Dreamcast.
                          * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                            ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                            • Oct 2008

Do you happen to have a link?

Comment

• Misogi
                              :misogi:
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by A Tasty Burgerr
                              Do you happen to have a link?
                              Will PM. However, it should be noted that I did Softmod, which, in the long run, will require more work to be done than a Hardmod(see Virix on this and maybe he'll help), as Nintendo will more than likely constantly and consistently try to have new Disc Protection software.
                              * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• Jagsfan61
                                Go Jaguars
                                • Oct 2008

Time to play some god of war collection. I need to beat these 2 really quick before i buy 3

Comment

Working...