X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FirstTimer
    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    Yeah, when were maps ever free on consoles?
    I didn't pay for any last year on MW2. What ones was I missing out on?

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
      PTFO
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
      I didn't pay for any last year on MW2. What ones was I missing out on?
      I didn't either, PS3 store sharing ftw

Comment

• Pitty
        Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
        • Feb 2009

Sniping in this game is retarded. There are a few major problems with it.

1.) :turrible: hit detection. Ok this game is already notorious for it's hit detection (which isn't helped by the host selection problems either) and I find more times than not I'm staring at an enemy head, pull the trigger and poof, miss.

2.) :palm: pistols. Outside of the Makarov and the Python, they are absolutely useless. If you take away both QS'ing AND shotguns as secondaries, you have to leave scavenger with the ability to pick up Claymores. The way it is now, Snipers are completely unprotected = .25 ~ K/D = not fun.

Comment

• CCBrink
          Awkward Swag
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Krauser

1.) :turrible: hit detection. Ok this game is already notorious for it's hit detection (which isn't helped by the host selection problems either) and I find more times than not I'm staring at an enemy head, pull the trigger and poof, miss.

2.) :palm: pistols. Outside of the Makarov and the Python, they are absolutely useless. If you take away both QS'ing AND shotguns as secondaries, you have to leave scavenger with the ability to pick up Claymores. The way it is now, Snipers are completely unprotected = .25 ~ K/D = not fun.
          Sniping in COD is pointless period. And the pistols are fine to me.

Comment

• Goober
            Needs a hobby
            • Feb 2009

So what are the good guns?

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

ahh yes, the hit detection and host issues. a week in and these are the comments that will continue to keep me from buying this game.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                So what are the good guns?
                Primary: Matter of preference.

AK74U is GREAT though.

Secondary: Python, Stela... Strela... (the 3rd launcher)

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                  I literally know nothing.
                  • Jul 2009

If you're doing MP splitscreen online can both people use mics if they are using separate gamertags?

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                    PTFO
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                    ahh yes, the hit detection and host issues. a week in and these are the comments that will continue to keep me from buying this game.
                    So far to me it is an extremely mediocre shooter, however could be better if they changed a lot of things.

Comment

• Pitty
                      Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                      So far to me it is an extremely mediocre shooter, however could be better if they changed a lot of things.
                      It's one solid patch away from being a great shooter, only thing to see is if Treyarch will suck it up and listen to people.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                        PTFO
                        • Mar 2009

It's one solid patch away from being a great shooter, only thing to see is if Treyarch will suck it up and listen to people.
                        While I agree, I'm not very confident that they can fix all of the issues.

The main thing that pisses me off is the framerate. On PS3 it feels like slow motion at times, but you don't know when it is going to hit.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

Hitbox detection stinks, 12-player maps that use 18 players, Shitty spawns, useless perks and weapons...

Yet we all still play.

BAAAAAAAAaaaaaa

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                            Posts a lot
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
                            If you're doing MP splitscreen online can both people use mics if they are using separate gamertags?

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

seems like the game has gone the madden route of just being a money maker. some love it, some hate it, but most deal with it cause its COD. And the devs are making a living off COD4 without fixing issues that have been there for years
                              i could have dealt with most of the issues but i could never get past the hit detection and spawn points. nothing worse than shooting a guy in the head and having him make a full turn around, aim and fire to kill you all while u sit there and unload and nothing hits him. Or being spawned right next to a guy while he is being shot

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Does anyone know who does the voice of Mason? I can't find it on imdb. It's stupid because it basically shows every character except that one. It sounds like Sam Worthington from Avatar but it's not showing in his imdb bio either.

Comment

Working...