Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Minne
    Go Hawks
    • Jan 2010

how are the new maps? i think ima wait to they come out for ps3 since i play ps3 more

Comment

• kyhadley
      Carefree
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by StEaLtHsHoT
      I swear if these guys put this much attention into the multiplayer maps the game would be 10x better.
      Are you saying the new MP maps or the zombie ones in general?

Comment

• Maize
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Buzzman
        I just spent 4 hours playing zombies looking for all the Easter eggs. The zombie forums is going nuts because apparently there's a secret room you can access after playing the hidden secret game. It was tough doing everything but then we had t stop because the next step required 4 people and we only had 3. Pretty fucking sweet though. Sweet ass map and the story you can scrap together through radio's and previous maps make it even better.
        I am not a huge fan of zombies, but the new map is awesome. I'm loving it, everyone should definitely check it out.
        "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave" | Kentucky Wildcats
        2014 Season: 11-2 (7-2)
        Next Game: Bowl Game

Comment

• Atlas
          BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
          • Feb 2010

da fuck??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p94eQks6Nyc&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p94eQks6Nyc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

• Tengo Juego
            Posts a lot
            • Jun 2009

There's some weird shit in zombies that I cant tell if it's intentional, or just flat out glitches. I just learned about the one on Kino Der Toten where you lay prone in the corner next to the far right window(downstairs) and have another player dive prone onto your back. And if you've done it right, you'll both be downed and you'll hear a little girl laugh. Once you've done this the zombies will drop more power ups than usual.

I wish I could download/buy JUST the zombie map. I dont care about the MP maps.

Comment

• StealthShot
              Eat it
              • Oct 2008

Quick Black Ops update:

First Strike DLC came out on PS3 today (PC still TBA)

Double XP starting Friday, March 4th 1pm EST on all platforms up until Monday, March 7th 1pm EST.

A patch was released today for Xbox 360 (PS3 and PC soon)

2/28/11 (Title Update 7)

Issues Addressed:
              • Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
              • The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
              • Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
              • Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
              • Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
              • Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
              • Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
              • Additional security feature updates.

Comment

• Survivor
                Sporting Spirit
                • Dec 2009

I'm no shooter fan, but I found out my brother is obsessed with this game. I asked him what made it any better than other shooters and he said he preferred MW2 to Black Ops, and told me there really wasn't much difference except everyone is playing the newer game... Then he told me the game-maker for him (a 14 year old kid) was the emblems or whatever.

Dear lawd, I didn't realize what these horny teenagers were capable of. My mom snapped his disk in half over break for having a vagina emblem. Needless to say he has a new one with a clean emblem. ha

Comment

• Handleit_44
                  Posts a lot
                  • Jun 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0at81C9xN20&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0at81C9xN20&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

LOL

Comment

• Big Papi
                    • Sep 2024

ANyone down for Moon? PS3.......................

Comment

Working...