Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

I've heard Space Invaders is awesome. And if you haven't downloaded Shatter it's a must. Awesome game.

Comment

• Buzzman
      • Oct 2008

Im so buying this game since its discounted. Never even heard of it until I saw it on that list and got curious.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq48RK_1fxc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
        True Blue
        • Feb 2009

im def. gonna get shatter

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

I had never heard of Hoard either but after looking at the video it appears to be a RTS or tower defense game? If so I'm even less interested than before.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            I had never heard of Hoard either but after looking at the video it appears to be a RTS or tower defense game? If so I'm even less interested than before.
            Did you watch the whole video?

The entire thing is mainly just flying around looting cities until the time runs out. Upgrade your dragon, rinse and repeat. It's going to end up like crack to me. Its kind of the exact opposite of a RTS because your the attacker, not the defender.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Coming out this week:

PSN

Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2
              -No Wife-Arm here, just Mr. Rad and his wonderful Robo-Arm (now with UberStache!) killing bitches dead.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OjIeM83sCU"]You're a pussy if you ever use that jump button[/ame]

The UnderGarden
              -Your girlfriend will play this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h53UuTjhVOc"]Probably[/ame]

Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition
              -3 new maps and an excuse to get into the series if you haven't already.

PSP

Samurai Showdown
              -The original NeoGeo classic now in the palm of your hands.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_A7p-dVCK0"]One of the better fighters out there[/ame]

Out in retail

Kevin Van Dam Fishing
              -Like the hunting games out on the market today, you can have all the fun of the great outdoors on the comfort of your couch.

Buy it if you have a relative who's into video outdoors stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lZCRat3J4Y"]For real though, this game looks like shit[/ame]

PS Import

Mega Man 2
              -Brush up on your Japanese while you throw down with Dr. Wily... again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5lEfbkuUKs"]More of the Blue Bomber[/ame]

Minis

Pac-Man Championship Edition
              -Buy this but now that you aren't getting the DX Edition.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AckJZCh-CYA"]Ehh[/ame]

Wackylands Boss
              -An iPhone port where you mix/match a "Boss" of your own... and hit things.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmGIiTv_98Q"]AAA Title right here[/ame]

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

So for other PS+ members, where do I go to turn on the option for auto downloads and updates?

I'll admit that I haven't checked for myself as I'm not near my ps3 right now.

Comment

• Buzzman
                  • Oct 2008

Go to system settings and first thing you'll see is automatic downloads. Turn it on.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

Coming to PlayStation Plus: Free Day One Download of Stacking and Exclusive Demos for Killzone 3 and Yakuza 4

PlayStation Plus Highlights for 2/8:
                    • Automatic Download
                      Killzone 3 Single Player Demo (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
                    • Featured Game
                      Stacking (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $14.99)
                    • Featured Qore Episode
                      Qore February Episode 33 (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $2.99)
                    • Featured Avatars
                      Pocket Fighter Avatars (x6) (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $0.49 each)

PlayStation Plus Highlights for 2/15:
                    • Full Game Trial
                      ATV Pure (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
                    • Featured Demo
                      Yakuza 4 Demo
                    • Featured Games
                      Let’s Golf – Playstation minis (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $4.99)

Discounted Games & DLC
                    • Backlight Tango Down (PlayStation Plus price $7.99, regular price $9.99)
                    • R.U.S.E. – Pack of the Sun (PlayStation Plus price $7.49, regular price $9.99)
                    • Gravity Crash (PS3) (PlayStation Plus Price $5.00, regular price $9.99)
                    • Crash Bandicoot (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
                    • MAG Starter Kit (PlayStation Plus price $7.50, regular price $14.99)

Featured Themes & Avatars
                    • Devil May Cry 4 Avatar Bundle (18 avatars ) (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $1.99)
                    • DarkStalker Avatar Bundle (13 avatars) (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $0.99)
                    • Femme Abstraction Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
                    • Snowman Dynamic Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
                    • Chinese New Year Dynamic Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Stackers for free? Nice! That's the new game from Tim Schafer's Double Fine.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

Played a little of Stacking today, and it's a solid puzzle game. Definitely worth a try if you have PS+.

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

PS+ users will be able to download free Sega Genesis games starting next month with Sonic the Hedgehog. From the sound of it, it might be only one per month though.

Regardless, I missed out on the Genesis franchises as a kid since I had SNES. So I'll be looking forward to these.

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                            PS+ users will be able to download free Sega Genesis games starting next month with Sonic the Hedgehog. From the sound of it, it might be only one per month though.

Regardless, I missed out on the Genesis franchises as a kid since I had SNES. So I'll be looking forward to these.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/16/pl...nesis-games-s/
                            That's cool and all but I already have the Sonic's Genesis Collection. Basically every awesome Genesis game on one disc.

I got all excited when I checked out the store today and say a tab for Gameloft "Specials". I click on it and see Earthworm Jim HD as one of their games. I click on that and...$9.99. WTF? Isn't that the regular price?

And was it just me or did the store never update Tuesday night or was it ridiculously late? I know I checked after we recorded the podcast and that was 9:30pm EST and no fucking update.

Comment

• padman59
                              Slayer of Demons
                              • Mar 2009

I've thought about buying the Genesis Collection on a few occasions, but I always passed in favor of something else.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                                4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                                • Jul 2009

I wish I had a PSP just for Samurai Showdown. I loved that game as a kid.

And as soon as PS+ puts this game up for purchase, I'm subscribing ASAP:

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

Working...