X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
    I call dibs on being a mage. I know twigg is too cool for it so we should be good yes?

Ha! You've got that right! LOL.

If there is a soldier/warrior I'll take that.
    I'll ask my cousin what class he is because I'll be playing whenever he plays.

How many players is it? Four?

I'm downloading it now. The funny thing is that after I confirmed my purchase it showed two downloads, the full game unlock and a demo. But there is no demo anywhere on the store. Pretty much bullshit.

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by killgod
      From the reviews I've read

75 level cap
      15-20hour campaign
      New Game+

Scores seem to range from 7-9 out of 10.

I'm in, just want some people to act like fags with me like in that terrible promo video. :D
      I'm in the process of talking JayDizzle into getting it for me. I may have it by this evening hopefully.

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

Yeah I saw the lack of demo as well, wtf is up with that!

Anyways, i'll be around at 10:30 or so tonight, if I don't end up scheduling a MLB league game I'll be on this.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

How much is this game?

Comment

• killgod
            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
            • Oct 2008

It's like 9 bucks and change for PS+ and 12 bucks for normal people.

There's only 3 classes twigg, warrior/rogue/mage. Although from what I gather as you level you can customize your character to be a certain way.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
              How much is this game?
              I think it is exactly $9.74 for PS+ IIRC and $12.99 for others.

For the length alone, plus the fact that it has four player co-op, it sounds like it's easily worth $10.

Hopefully I will like it and I will gladly eat crow.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
                I'm in the process of talking JayDizzle into getting it for me. I may have it by this evening hopefully.
                If I buy the damn thing, we all better beat that shit like it stole the money used to pay for itself.

Beat it so bad, the dudes who made it come to my house to program a damn platinum onto my machine for winning it.

Comment

• KNUBB
                  WHITE RONDO
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                  If I buy the damn thing, we all better beat that shit like it stole the money used to pay for itself.

Beat it so bad, the dudes who made it come to my house to program a damn platinum onto my machine for winning it.
                  We're gonna beat it harder than Chris Brown

Comment

• Herm
                    Boomshakalaka
                    • Oct 2008

if you clowns will actually play this i might buy it whenever my 50 psn card comes in and i sign up for PS+. Im hoping its on my front porch tomorrow or monday.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

I would like to officially announce that the giant plate of crow I had for dinner was quite delicious.

This game is a ton of fun. KG, JMS and I just played for a few hours. I think KG and I are level 7 and JMS is right behind us at level 6.

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

yeah it's a pretty fun game. that one boss took us a few tries, was tough but fun.

it's what you expect when you think of this genre. looking forward to playing it through a couple times.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

I'm still amazed that it's a port of a friggin' iPhone game.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Level 13.

Knubb's at 13, Atlas is at 12 and Virix had to leave early at 7.

FUCK Act 4 and those stupid yellow slimes with the acid...

You don't even have to be near the yellow goo puddles to have them hurt you for like a 1/4 of your health.

Other than that, it was a decent game with me yelling at people and berating Atlas like a child...

Comment

• KNUBB
                              WHITE RONDO
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                              Level 13.

Knubb's at 13, Atlas is at 12 and Virix had to leave early at 7.

FUCK Act 4 and those stupid yellow slimes with the acid...

You don't even have to be near the yellow goo puddles to have them hurt you for like a 1/4 of your health.

Other than that, it was a decent game with me yelling at people and berating Atlas like a child...
                              I'm level 14

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

SPOILERS ASSHOLE.

I now know about the yellow slimes. FUUUUU STORY IS RUINED.

Comment

Working...