Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075

Comment

• Herm
      Boomshakalaka
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
      Think Im gonna go with Infamous and the Zombie game. Probably wont play much of either but they were ok from the demos. Im still rocking my 20 GB OG fatboy so I dunno how Im gonna fit those on the the HD
      Must be nice i wish i still had my 4 usb port backwards compatible 60 gb but it shit the bed a while ago.

Just buy a bigger hard drive?

Comment

• BigBucs
        Unpretentious
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Herm
        Must be nice i wish i still had my 4 usb port backwards compatible 60 gb but it shit the bed a while ago.

Yea, been procrastinating.

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
          #DoSomething
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
          Me either, I'm kinda stoked.

I have played alot of LBP, but it's a pretty fun game. Infamous would be a likely choice, liked the demo but forgot about it.

Not familiar with the other 3, watched trailers. Stardust looked retarded, the other two seemed fun. Tough call.

I wonder what they are going to do regarding movie rentals for Canadian users, since most movies are not available to us.
          I looked up Stardust. Kinda reminded me of Geometry Wars from XBL. Which means, I won't even touch it. WipEout HD reminds me of FZero from the SNES days. So I have no interest in that either. Looks like LBP or Dead Nation will be the second choice.
          Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
            #DoSomething
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm

Same here. I wish I still had my BC system too. If I did, I would've purchased an old Madden from the PS2 and played some decent football the last few years.
            Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• Herm
              Boomshakalaka
              • Oct 2008

Infamous DL is 7gb fwiw

Comment

• Herm
                Boomshakalaka
                • Oct 2008

If you want the bang for your imaginary buck Infamous and LBP are the best choices if you havent played them. They were both $60 releases at one point. Those others are PSN >$15 games at their peak.

Comment

• Garrett67
                  Glory Hole Monitor
                  • Feb 2009

Are you defending your PC brethern? I've posted them before on MM but I'll be happy to appease again.

I should post the pic I have of Chodite,
                  his buddy, my wife and I.

Whatever happened to him? I wonder why he doesn't come here ... I saw posts from him last year over at Mac Rumors.

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

so any word on the free stuff?

edit....so is that europe list what we are getting too? those games are crap. i own LBP. i didnt like infamous. I guess i would choose R&C. but those games are shitty choices

Comment

• BigBucs
                      Unpretentious
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Maynard

edit....so is that europe list what we are getting too? those games are crap. i own LBP. i didnt like infamous. I guess i would choose R&C. but those games are shitty choices

Us is getting the same now commence to finding something to bitch about.

edit: as I expected....

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
                        I'm not sure I should Thank that but what the hell.

And what's up with KG changing his Thanks to a Groan? Stay classy Canada.

Comment

• KNUBB
                          WHITE RONDO
                          • Jun 2009

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

LOL

You were supposed to catch that sooner and I was going to laugh at you for it.

Everything was going fine until you took an hour to see my setup.

I'll change it now. lol.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RyanLeaf16
                              I looked up Stardust. Kinda reminded me of Geometry Wars from XBL. Which means, I won't even touch it. WipEout HD reminds me of FZero from the SNES days. So I have no interest in that either. Looks like LBP or Dead Nation will be the second choice.
                              You won't be disappointed in DN especially if you are a fan of twin stick shooters or zombies...or both.
                              Originally posted by Maynard

I should've called it a few pages ago. I knew as soon as Maynard would post he would say all the games were terrible. Color me shocked.

And you may be the only person I've ever known that doesn't like inFamous. Even your separated at birth twin Chodite loved that game.

But I shouldn't be surprised, you hate every PS3 exclusive except The Show. I almost wish by some miracle Sony would publish The show on 360 just so I could never see your retarded comments in another Sony thread.

Comment

• Misogi
                                :misogi:
                                • Oct 2008

....Undertow.

* Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

Working...