X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Saluki

Sooooooo, what game should i get besides infamous?
    -Super Stardust HD if you like difficult shooters

-Wipeout HD + Fury if you like racing games (Sidenote: the MP community picked back up recently due to this being free)

-Dead Nation if you dig co-op, top down shooters (Sidenote #2: A lot of VSNers have this now so MP is always available)

-LBP1 if you have kids/younger siblings/like infinite game levels to play on

IMO? Super Stardust or Dead Nation.

Comment

• Saluki
      Ball So Hard
      • Oct 2008

Yeah no intrest in LBP at all, i'll prob pick up dead nation once this infamous download is done

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Hmm... just found out I technically pissed away my second free PSN game because I had it already.

Out of all 5 PS3 games they were offering, I didn't have LPB1; everything else I had due to purchase or game sharing

Ah well :ionno:

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

i didnt even consider stardust because its the ps3 version of geometry wars

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
            i didnt even consider stardust because its the ps3 version of geometry wars
            :seeyou:

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

yeah, geo wars wasnt for me either. its like a glorified asteroids....that game sucked too

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Tested it from my mothers house. When I try it at my house, it resets the modem for some reason.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                  PTFO
                  • Mar 2009

Got Wipeout HD and Dead Nation

Neither held my interest for very long, I don't see the hype in Wipeout's graphics.

When does BF3 come out again?

Comment

• BigBucs
                    Unpretentious
                    • May 2009

That speed test shit is bullshit. Who has ever downloaded anything at over 2 mbps for over more than a few secs? No one thats who. 21 mbps? Hell out of here.

Comment

• Misogi
                      :misogi:
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                      That speed test shit is bullshit. Who has ever downloaded anything at over 2 mbps for over more than a few secs? No one thats who. 21 mbps? Hell out of here.
                      THIS GUYYYY
                      * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

Comment

• Garrett67
                            Glory Hole Monitor
                            • Feb 2009

What happens after you select 'Get Now' from the free game menu? I never get a download option or anything. I selected Infamous for my first game ... do I need to select my second game before I get to download either? I don't want to choose another until I know , otherwise I might not get anything.

(the same happened when I selected Plus too)

Comment

• padman59
                              Slayer of Demons
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Garrett67
                              What happens after you select 'Get Now' from the free game menu? I never get a download option or anything. I selected Infamous for my first game ... do I need to select my second game before I get to download either? I don't want to choose another until I know , otherwise I might not get anything.

(the same happened when I selected Plus too)
                              Q: How do I access the content in the Welcome Back Program?

A: Follow the steps below to access the content in the Welcome Back Program:
                              1. Log on to PlayStation®Store
                              2. Click on the “Welcome Back” tab in the upper left menu
                              3. Select “Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 1”
                              4. Within the category, click on the “Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 1” product and “Get Now”
                              5. Select your free PS3™ game*, and “Download”*
                              6. Repeat steps 3-5 with “Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 2”
                              7. Go to the XMB™ to play your free games.
                              Hope this helps.

UPDATE: Due to high traffic on PlayStation Store, you may encounter error messages or issues. We advise you try again a little later. Note: In order to download 2 games at no cost, you must redeem them from the "Welcome Back" category. If you can't find the 'Welcome Back Free Game 1 or 2’ products, [...]

Comment

• Garrett67
                                Glory Hole Monitor
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                                Thanks.. I read that online but it didn't seem to be working that way but I figured it out, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get hosed!

Comment

Working...