Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    Have you used the Xbox dash at least once? That's all the comparison you need.
    I think the new dash is pretty nice as well as the new PSN Store. Both upgrades IMO.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
      I think the new dash is pretty nice as well as the new PSN Store. Both upgrades IMO.
      We''ll have to agree to disagree on the Xbox dash. That thing sucks my dick. It is an ad lovers dream though.

Speaking of the Xbox dash, I had to download a big update teh other day. What did it do? It looks exactly the same.

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

We''ll have to agree to disagree on the Xbox dash. That thing sucks my dick. It is an ad lovers dream though.

Speaking of the Xbox dash, I had to download a big update teh other day. What did it do? It looks exactly the same.
        I see 9 dashboard blades from Bing to Setttings.

There are 5 ads TOTAL about the size of a post it note between the 9 blades. It even says "advertisement" underneath it. How is it a problem or an annoyance at all?

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

I see 9 dashboard blades from Bing to Setttings.

There are 5 ads TOTAL about the size of a post it note between the 9 blades. It even says "advertisement" underneath it. How is it a problem or an annoyance at all?
          You can't be that gullible? Just because it doesn't say "advertisement" doesn't mean it isn't an ad. The ones that are actually labeled as such are just all the third party shit that most of us Xbox owners don't give a fuck about like car and Cheetos ads. The others are for actual stuff on the dash but they are still ads.

On my home screen I have the DmC ad which is the only one you seem ton consider an ad. Then I have a big one for the ME3 DLC, Total Recall moveie (I've NEVER downloaded a movie on this thing, ever), Spartan Ops and a Kinect ad. On the Games tab I have ads for UMvC3, GTA4, Sonic and NFS. On TV & Movies I have ads for Batman, Ice Age, Ford dealers and BoardwalkEmpire. ONthe music tab I have an ESPN ad and six more ads for music related shit (makes sense at least).

And fuck, if I accidentally scroll over one of those "actual ads" trying to find something I do want, I'm afraid I'm going to blow out my speakers or eardrums with the superfluous audio coming out of those things.

I can't find the link but someone on Reddit showed all the pages of the dash and marked all the ads. But here is aone of many you can find on Goggle Images.

Comment

• jms493
            • Feb 2009

but what would you want there instead of the very relevant ads. How is it any different than the PSN Store?

ads, ads, ads

Those ads dont bother me....they are for games on my Xbox that I am on, movies if I am on the video tab, or musics if I am on the music tab.

Go back to this?

How do you think MS makes so much money? By not advertising? Why is Sony Bleeding money?

Lets fight nigga

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
              I Can Score Goals
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Price
              The new PSN store blows.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

but what would you want there instead of the very relevant ads. How is it any different than the PSN Store?

ads, ads, ads

Those ads dont bother me....they are for games on my Xbox that I am on, movies if I am on the video tab, or musics if I am on the music tab.

Go back to this?

How do you think MS makes so much money? By not advertising? Why is Sony Bleeding money?

Lets fight nigga

Yeah, that's the store clown dick? I expect to see ads for relevant shit when I'm in the console STORE, not all over every facet of the dashboard. You're trying to compare the PSN STORE with the Xbox dash. Not the same at all.

Comment

• jms493
                  • Feb 2009

Yeah, that's the store clown dick? I expect to see ads for relevant shit when I'm in the console STORE, not all over every facet of the dashboard. You're trying to compare the PSN STORE with the Xbox dash. Not the same at all.
                  now i am confused and you are calling me names.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

now i am confused and you are calling me names.
                    What are you confused about? You're comparing the PSN store with the entire Xbox dashboard. If the PS3 XMB had all that shit it would be a fair comparison.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

December's Euro PlayStation Plus bonuses include Arkham City, Mortal Kombat Vita

PlayStation Plus members in Europe are ending 2012 in style with the addition of Batman: Arkham City, Vanquish, and Limbo to the service's Instant Game Collection. The shadowy trio all become available on December 5, while Mortal Kombat Vita steals the month's portable limelight on December 19.

Two newly launched games are also in next month's Instant Collection, both available on PS3 and Vita. The first is Big Sky Infinity, a port of Boss Baddie's PC release Really Big Sky. The luminous twin-stick shooter comes to Europe's PSN on December 12. Second up is Knytt Underground, the next chromatic platformer in Nicklas Nygren's 'Knytt' series, due on December 21.

On the get-it-while-you-still-can front, December also sees a few removals from the Euro Instant Game Collection. Crysis 2, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Double Dragon Neon all depart on December 5, Chronovolt rolls off on December 19, and Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack rockets away on December 21. Get them before they disappear.
                      Hello everyone! It's that time of year again when snows starts to cover the ground; fairy lights and mince pies take over the world and everyone is a little bit merrier! So, what better way to get in the mood than by divulging the latest PlayStation Plus content coming your way throughout December? I hope [...]

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

I will never understand why the certain regions get stuff that others don't. And I know it goes both ways because we get a lot of shit that they don't. It just seems pointless.

Also, I will say this until I'm blue in the face, the latest update to the trophies SUCKS MY DICK! Why on Earth does it have to sync every fucking time?!? I made the mistake of trying to check them while playing Borderlands with Jay, Pad and Brink earlier. Not only did it take forever to sync and then load the list, but then I couldn't back out! If it weren't for Pad I would've missed this timed mission we were doing. What a fucking joke.

Fix it Sony, you dumb fucks.

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

I will never understand why the certain regions get stuff that others don't. And I know it goes both ways because we get a lot of shit that they don't. It just seems pointless.

Also, I will say this until I'm blue in the face, the latest update to the trophies SUCKS MY DICK! Why on Earth does it have to sync every fucking time?!? I made the mistake of trying to check them while playing Borderlands with Jay, Pad and Brink earlier. Not only did it take forever to sync and then load the list, but then I couldn't back out! If it weren't for Pad I would've missed this timed mission we were doing. What a fucking joke.

I remember this happening when Trophies were first introduced....I haven't checked them since.

Comment

• PepperNY
                            Best in the World
                            • Jan 2011

You trophy whore lol!

If you press triangle you can change the trophies to offline mode and it won't sync

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

I remember this happening when Trophies were first introduced....I haven't checked them since.
                              You would have to actually turn your PS3 on to see them.
                              Originally posted by PepperNY
                              You trophy whore lol!

If you press triangle you can change the trophies to offline mode and it won't sync
                              I've tried that. It still fucking syncs! Nowhere near as often, but it still does it. That doesn't make any sense either. That whole system now is so fucked. It was easy before. You could pull up the XMB while in game and go up one spot and check them instantaneously. The only time they would take ridiculously long to load and/or sync was when you were comparing them to someone else's. This thing is just plain terrible now.

I can compare achievements with someone on Xbox in seconds. If I want to do that on PS3 it takes five minutes easily. I'm not even exaggerating.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                                Posts a lot
                                • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...