X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    Handle and I are discussing that now. 18gb for a 2D fighting game?!?
    Hidden DLC.

In the theoretical ether or otherwise.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

The Kingdoms of Amalur timed trial is 14 gb too. My PS3 is going to be downloading those two for about a week easy.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

Flash Sale on the NA PSN This Weekend Makes ACIII and ACIII: Liberation Cheaper

Coming completely out of nowhere, Ubisoft has decided to run a Flash Sale all weekend long for both Assassin’ Creed III and Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation in North America. This new offer joins the already in effect Holiday Essentials sale that will be switching up its roster of deals on Monday.
        • ACIII - $38.99 (35% off)
        • ACIII Gold With Season Pass - $58.49 (35% off)
        • AC:Liberation - $23.89 (35% off)
        • Both ACIII (Gold With Season Pass) & AC:Liberation Together - $59.99 (50% off)

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

everything AC3 is on sale except the MUTHA FUKIN SEASON PASS

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

I'm with Med. They couldn't put just the Season Pass on sale? Or what about the previous AC games or DLC?

Also, PSN needs to step their game up this week or at least soon. Live has the Borderlands DLC and Season Pass on sale this week. If PSN doesn't come up wot something similar for such a popular game fans are going to rage.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

I mean AC3 w/ season pass and AC Liberation for $60 is a fukin steal.... But I already got um cheap, just need that fukin Season pass

And the holiday PSN sale got me Escape Plan for $7.50

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin

And the holiday PSN sale got me Escape Plan for $7.50
                How did I miss that? Is it still on sale?

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

How did I miss that? Is it still on sale?

how the fuk did you miss that? That's my favorite game on the Vita so far

n yeah its on sale until tuesday, hope they throw the DLC on sale this tuesday

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Holiday Essentials: Week 2 of Awesome Deals on Essential Games

I hope you enjoyed your first week of deals on PS3 and PS Vita games for our Holiday Essentials Sale. As I mentioned in our previous post, we’re bringing you some of the best PlayStation games at great prices to help you stock up for the holidays.
                    This week we’re providing you with 16 awesome action/adventure games along with other essential PlayStation titles. For great prices you can take part in Starhawk‘s frenetic space combat and multiplayer battles, relive two of Kojima’s most acclaimed titles in the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, or bend your mind with the award-winning Journey. In addition, PlayStation Plus delivers an extra special deal this week – we’re offering members Retro City Rampage for absolutely nothing. Moreover, Retro City Rampage features Cross-Buy, which means that when you purchase either the PS Vita or PS3 version, you get the other version at no additional cost!
                    As a reminder, you can save 30%—or up to 50% for PlayStation Plus members—on the action-packed lineup this week. On top of the titles below, we’ll have a whole new set next week to close out the sale and ring in the New Year. Don’t wait, though, because these games will only be on sale for one week—now through 12/30.

This week’s lineup:
                    • Duke Nukem Forever (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
                    • Galaga Legions DX (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
                    • Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Vita (Sale: $12.49, PS Plus: $8.74, Regular: $17.99)
                    • Journey (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
                    • Killzone 3 Multiplayer (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
                    • Mafia II (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
                    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater – HD Edition PS3 (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
                    • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS Vita (Sale: $24.49, PS Plus: $17.14, Regular: $34.99)
                    • Mortal Kombat (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
                    • Papo & Yo (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
                    • Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
                    • Retro City Rampage (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)
                    • Retro City Rampage PS Vita (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)
                    • Simpsons The Arcade Game (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
                    • Starhawk (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)
                    • Unit 13 (Sale: $18.49, PS Plus: $12.94, Regular: $26.99)

The holidays may be coming to an end but that won’t stop you from keeping the spirit alive with your new Holiday Essentials games. So go ahead and stock up on these great games!

I hope you enjoyed your first week of deals on PS3 and PS Vita games for our Holiday Essentials Sale. As I mentioned in our previous post, we’re bringing you some of the best PlayStation games at great prices to help you stock up for the holidays. This week we’re providing you with 16 awesome [...]

Comment

• ryne candy
                      Aggie C/O '01
                      • Feb 2009

Some of the prices are off....but only by 1 measly cent. Retro City Rampage for non plus users was listed at $9.99...luckily I"m PS+. I also waited till today on getting Journey just in case it was on sale...and it is.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

I'm a little salty I missed the sale on Escape Plan. I did get RCR, Journey and Papo & Yo.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

I'm a little salty I missed the sale on Escape Plan. I did get RCR, Journey and Papo & Yo.
                          As a proprietor of 80s/90s/and games of today, you're gonna love RCR...'s references.

The controls get a little squirrelly at times but its heart is in the right place.

You know how boss Journey is due to all dem awards it got this year.

Papa y Yo... I haven't heard great things about it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                            As a proprietor of 80s/90s/and games of today, you're gonna love RCR...'s references.

The controls get a little squirrelly at times but its heart is in the right place.

You know how boss Journey is due to all dem awards it got this year.

Papa y Yo... I haven't heard great things about it.
                            I know all about RCR. I played the demo and loved it.

Journey should be amazing ad now that I have the digital version (returning the disc compilation to Best Buy) my wife can play it too.

I'veheard nothing but good tthings about Papo. But that was when it first released. Maybe opinions changed since then?

Comment

• padman59
                              Slayer of Demons
                              • Mar 2009

From what I've read, the Papo & Yo's story is good, but the gameplay is on the stale side.

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

Can't wait to dig into RCR. Downloaded it on my Vita last night.

Comment

Working...